Police Suggestion Give SGT+ A Different Supervisor Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Change the supervisor car to something different, I thought maybe re-skin the Command car to just say 'Supervisor' and Make it universal to all SGT+.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: Reduces the number of cars in the PD, Removes the Cadillac which is widely not liked except for prisoner transport.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: I Don't see any. Just needs a skin saying 'Supervisor'.

Other additions: none

A1L

Reaction score
Don't necessarily think this is even needed, samuel talked about adding supervisor text on the deluxe cruiser and think the cadillac is just being removed overall.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
honestly the cadilac is the best raid car i have ever taken cover behind as a cop

Reaction score
Afaik, the idea is to remove the escalade and add a new supervisor skin for the deluxe cruiser

Ayjay

Reaction score
The escalade would likely be replaced as it's underused, possibly with a skinned transit used as a transport vehicle.

Sam

Reaction score
Closed

We have already planned vehicle changes and the escalade is being removed and scrapped. We will add a supervisor version of the dodge charger 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.