Police Suggestion Traffic & Supervisor skins for all vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Add Traffic & Supervisor skins for the Dodge Charger 2012, Dodge Charger 2008 & Ford Crown Victoria. Add Traffic skins for the Command BMW. Add Supervisor skins for the Traffic BMW, Traffic Porsche & Traffic Mercedes.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: It makes the vehicles look more professional for supervisors and traffic officers who prefer to use the default patrol vehicles and supervisors driving traffic vehicles.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: None

Other additions: Personally I drive the traffic vehicles but sometimes I spawn a charger if my patrol partner wants to drive. It would be a great and simple addition to the vehicles and it would be much appreciated.

Mim

Reaction score
I agree somewhat with your suggestion. Normal patrol cars are being planned to be removed from traffic officers whilst they are in traffic gear (see momo’s post)

However I like the idea of a supervisor skin being applied to whatever car you are in if you are a supervisor!

Reaction score
If supervisors want to be seen as supervisors they should be driving the supervisor cars (same with command).
I'd say add it for the Dodge as Sergeants get the terrible Cadillac escalade, but not for traffic cars, it just doesn't really seem necessary.

Reaction score
I think the uniform is fine enough, I don't see a benefit at all from making supervisor skins for all vehicles. On top of this, RTU for performing traffic duties should be using RTU cars, not patrol ones, as they are far more suitable for their job.

Reaction score
Normal patrol cars aren't really meant for traffic so I don't see the use of them getting traffic skins, time could be much better spent elsewhere. I do however like the idea of giving all cars their own supervisor variants. This could prove to be especially useful when looking for a supervisor, however I do think time could be better spent elsewhere it isn't terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.