Give SS their own voice radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Allow Secret Service to use voice radio only accesible to them.

Description: The Secret Service would be able to use voice radio to communicate with each other in dire situations where Mayors life in danger. Normally, to know the position of a potential threat the SS would need to use text based government radio, but with this, they could transfer information easily.
They would touch their ear to use the radio.
Mayor could use this radio too, (optionally)
Pros:
- Improved SS efficiency (buff)
- An enjoyable experience rather than constant typing to government radio, clogging it for PD.

Cons: NONE

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yea also i think SS should get sub machine guns in my opinion but to prevent easy mass RDM make it so when someone is a member of the Police department and his rank is officer or senior officer and he becomes SS then he only gets access to MP5 or a sub machine gun wich is concealed and good to use.

If hes not a officer or senior officer he can only use pistols. So the SS can actually protect the mayor

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea and should not be that hard to implement. Probably only some copy pasting is required. It could also use the B key since that's unmapped for SS anyway.
Do you think the mayor should be able to hear this radio or not?
A downside would be that the coppers would not know what the SS is talking about which they can with text chat. During a shootout it would be very important that the SS and coppers can communicate with each other, which is not possible if they have separate voice chats...

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea and should not be that hard to implement. Probably only some copy pasting is required. It could also use the B key since that's unmapped for SS anyway.
Do you think the mayor should be able to hear this radio or not?
A downside would be that the coppers would not know what the SS is talking about which they can with text chat. During a shootout it would be very important that the SS and coppers can communicate with each other, which is not possible if they have separate voice chats...

I gave this some thought, and I think the mayor shouldn't have the radio at the end of the day.
Roleplay wise the mayor is a diplomatic civilian that sets taxes and talks to people and balances the economy, it would be silly to see him use the radio.
That's why his specializied SS is there.

I don't think SS and cops should share the same radio - they would use it unnecessary, since they don't respond to 911 calls and only care for mayor.
They just cooperate with police - like Roadcrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.