Giveaway

• Thread starter Deleted member 4116
  • Start date

Deleted member 4116

Sup conmunity people, as you all know I left perp and bought a ps4 to play some cheeky games on it. So I never play CS:GO. I used to play it but not anymore. So I know there are some people in this community that play CS:GO and don't have any skins, or use their moms credit card to buy skins but yea, I am giving away some cheeky skins. I am giving away:

AWP I Redline : Field tested €9,00

AK-47 I Redline : Field tested €5,40

So you can win some skins. Here sum pictures of the skins

https://imgur.com/a/KYsMp

If you want to win just tell me why u want to win. Goodluck

Reaction score
I deserve to win because I come from the ghetto where skins are shared. I once got lucky and got the magazine of an AWP asiimov. If I win this I will be forever grateful.

Reaction score
My first skin in CSGO was an AWP Redline, and i would love to play with one again.

On a serious note, i'm just gonna bet it away on csgowild.com - Please give it to me, i will double the value. Or not

Reaction score
I need it to kill Jungle Demon Fredy. He can't stand skin2win so I need it to help protect the server. And ur the only dutchie I never called a Dikzak so..

Reaction score
I miss having some good skins, if you give it to me I'd finally have something at last.

Reaction score
I've spent the past 4 years dedicated to helping the community and charities.

Reaction score
cus i always responded to your reports and treated you like everyone else

p.s dont tell anyone that you gave me 50mil on runescape to not give you that many bans

Reaction score
Wouldn't have any good reason to enter this but I gave away my M4-Silenced away to someone who needed it, would be nice if I could trade it up for a new one. Don't need 2 skins, 1 skin that's cheap will do if I do win this, ty.

i dont deserve anything