CS:GO Skins

Reaction score
So you all probably already saw the CS:GO post about some information and I am suprised with the number with players that actually play it!

I make this thread as I am intrested in what skins ya people got!

I myself got; AK Blue Laminate, AWP Redline (WW) Karambit Case Hardened (FT 80% BLUE PLAYSIDE)
CZ AUTO TWIST (BS) Aswell I got some other skins that I dont know the name of as my brother is borrowing 'em

Reaction score
Well, considering I don't want to waste money on CS:GO, and the fact that I don't exactly play it a lot, all of my skins are horrible and therefore cost less than €0.50
Anyway, here's a screenshot of what I have:
49a12bd8c087e186823255493ae1697b.png

And a link to my full inventory:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAlmightyLaw/inventory/#730

Reaction score
I got a bunch of pistol skins, all are at least Mil-Spec or better, stattrak P250 splash and a deagle conspiracy are my prize possessions...

EDIT: oh yeah, and the rare CZ-75 Tuxedo (btw that gun, like, its Mil-Spec but like, you cant buy a stattrak one anywhere!)

Reaction score
I used to have a glock 18 steel disruption stat fn but i fucked up in betting and now its gone
I have allot of dank skins thanks to it though :)

Reaction score
I had a butterfly night Field Tested, and a karambit stained. But i got scammed for both ;e

Reaction score
I have red and blue tiger for all my snipers.

Intervention_Red_Tiger_MW2.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
R.I.P., you're in better hands now, my dear Bright Water.
zO9Qvqq.png

9bPvZdf.png

Here's my inventory with all the random shizzle, link to inventory can be found here.
YytD9hI.png

I will later get a low tier'ish knife (Field Tested Flip Knifes are somewhat cheap) with the help of my TF 2 Unusual and other items, hope you don't mind me selling your Collector's Professional Killstreak Eureka Effect for good causes for a friend of mine @xxx_Rommel_McDonald_xxx , the knife is going to be a birthday present.

Edit:What do you guys think of the new Vanguard Collection? dank or old kush? http://imgur.com/a/dn5Na

Last edited: