Giving my knifes away | SC:GO

Reaction score
Me because I could really go for a banana-nutella pancake right now, but I haven't got a knife to cut the banana.

Reaction score
You should give me one of them, I kinda dropped a 20p coin In a shop and I couldn't find it. RIP packet of Haribos -2k?? - 2k16

Reaction score
I would love one of those knifes and it would make me look AWESOME + my inventory isn't that expensive and this would make it a lot more expensive then what it was...

Reaction score
Meh sure count me
In would be nice to kill Lewis088 whenever he starts to shout at me woth either knife. Plus I can kill Sdac in comp and blame it on "it was just a prank bro!"

Reaction score
I'm going to Leeds festival this year and I need a knife in order to prevent me being touched... Or to stop people having an off load on/in my tent...

Kay

Reaction score
I need a knife because I love playing CS:GO with my friends and they all have knifes and I feel left out...

JRW

Reaction score
id like to add that my friend has got a flip knife tiger tooth and if you give me one of your knifes he'll get super jelly i think. #noscam

Reaction score
Because I'd love a new edition to my inventory. (Also may of lost my knife last night on cs roulette)

amr

Reaction score
So many people want the knife aswell :(((

plox meh
8qAb1Mo.png
8qAb1Mo.png
8qAb1Mo.png