Lost my CSGO Knife :(

Reaction score
Yep it happened got scammed and lost my CSGO knife. The knife I lost was about 40-50 pounds and I worked hard for it. I am the type of guy who never has £1+ in his steam account. Took me a months to save up. It annoys me that people still scam. I just want you all to be careful and not let this happen to you. Because its honestly so sad and depressing losing a knife.

Anyways have fun, and stay safe <3

- Got scammed on https://csgolounge.com/

Reaction score
Keep your shit and you will make money in the long run and don't trade or bet it where you will lose money, just remember the bookies / gambling site owners always win and you don't.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

And that's what happens when you let young kids gamble and trade with real money.

Stick to habbo credits

Reaction score
If you watched the latest news you'd know that all the csgo gambling sites are being shut down, its no surprise to me that your stuff got stolen ;/

Reaction score
Yep it happened got scammed and lost my CSGO knife. The knife I lost was about 40-50 pounds and I worked hard for it. I am the type of guy who never has £1+ in his steam account. Took me a months to save up. It annoys me that people still scam. I just want you all to be careful and not let this happen to you. Because its honestly so sad and depressing losing a knife.

Anyways have fun, and stay safe <3

- Got scammed on https://csgolounge.com/
How do you even get scammed, it is so easy to avoid

Reaction score
How about playing the game itself and not have fictional spray-painted firearms as a use of internet bragging rights? The game is about fun not who's gun looks more like a damn carnival.

Reaction score
Just a update ( I know I am a fucking retard for believing this) however I put my knife up for trade, a few minutes later someone adds me. I accept the request they said do you want to trade knifes. I liked the look of his knife so I decided to do it. For some reason he thought I was going to scam so he wanted to use a middle man, he told me to add a "Steam Admin" I looked at his profile and said he had been working for Steam for 11 years and blah blah blah. This profile looked very legit so I traded him my knife he told me to wait a minute. I went on the guys profile who I was trading (not the middleman) I tried viewing his inv but he had nothing. I said to him mate I can't see your inv he goes ah here sends me a link then I fucking realized it was two different accounts with same name. One account with SO MANY knifes and one account with no knifes at all. I click on our group chat and they have both removed me.

I know I am a fucking retard so lay off the hate. I am new to trading and was fucking clueless. Shit like this pisses me off. Guys please, please be careful when trading.

Reaction score
Just a update ( I know I am a fucking retard for believing this however I put my knife up for trade, a few minutes later someone adds me. I accept the request they said do you want to trade knifes. I liked the look of his knife so I decided to do it. For some reason he thought I was going to scam so he wanted to use a middle man, he told me to add a "Steam Admin" I looked at his profile and said he had been working for Steam for 11 years and blah blah blah. This profile looked very legit so I traded him my knife he told me to wait a minute. I went on the guys profile who I was trading (not the middleman) I tried viewing his inv but he had nothing. I said to him mate I can't see your inv he goes ah here sends me a link then I fucking realized it was two different accounts with same name. One account with SO MANY knifes and one account with no knifes at all. I click on our group chat and they have both removed me.

I know I am a fucking retard so lay off the hate. I am new to trading and was fucking clueless. Shit like this pisses me off. Guys please, please be careful when trading.
You're not a retard you just made a mistake, if someone knows how to trade its me,i dont want to say i am the best

Reaction score
I wouldn't beat yourself up about it really, you made a bad move and I'm sure you've learnt from it, heck it's probably given you a huge life lesson. Scamming are some people's careers and some of the rats are damn good at what they do, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. The most you can really do is follow some of the steps some of these guys have been saying about reporting the account and stuff.

EDIT:

Completely understandable that you feel sad and depressed, it's a normal response, even worse that some of these outcasts in the community are calling you dumb and stupid. IRL, around 4 months ago, we had people impersonating Police Officers and calling people and telling them that their bank account is being used fraudulently, and they need to withdraw all their money and give it to this arranged courier that will be sent to their house, a very elderly gentleman withdrew £21,000 which was his retirement money and gave it to the courier and that was his money gone, nothing the banks can do as he willingly gave it over. He was pretty sad and depressed, scamming happens and as I said, it's probably a good thing this has happened to you as you we're obviously not aware of scams before.

Last edited: