Glock 17

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Increase the rate of fire of the glock 17.

Since the tickrate update the gun shoots hella slow for a 9mm.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Its around the same price as other pistols that are better
- Makes sense
- Unrealistic in its current state
What negatives could this have? (cons):
None​

Reaction score
For reference it has the same fire rate as the following weapons: M9, Glock 20, Luger, M1911, P226, P99, Makrov, PPK. I'm not sure why you think the fire rate is an issue for the Glock 17 but not the other weapons.

The key example would be Beretta M9, which has the same stats but a slightly smaller magazine. This makes it have strictly better performance than the Glock 17, which justifies it's slightly higher price.

Reaction score
  • Staff
For reference it has the same fire rate as the following weapons: M9, Glock 20, Luger, M1911, P226, P99, Makrov, PPK. I'm not sure why you think the fire rate is an issue for the Glock 17 but not the other weapons.

The key example would be Beretta M9, which has the same stats but a slightly smaller magazine. This makes it have strictly better performance than the Glock 17, which justifies it's slightly higher price.
This was a midnight suggestion and I’ll refine it to include other pistols.

Reaction score

The pistols I listed above are also the semi-automatic pistols with the highest fire rate, so I'm not really sure there is any validity in the statement "there are other pistols that are better. Therefore I see no merit in this suggestion.