Gmod Crashes once connected to server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ay Perp Community,

After a long time i wanted to try to play sometimes on perp however i have this weird issue i once had back in 2016 when the old perp was running that when i connect to the server
i instantly crash even when 10 players are on the server and with a FPS of 80 ???. I am also frozen on the spawn.

Things i tried before writing this:
1. Once Gmod brought the 64x bit update out (not that old chromium version). I switched it to. I didnt instantly crash but once i moved my mouse i then crashed.
2. Removed my whole CFG list for me to be able to play perp with shitty ass graphics. I use this long ass CFG list i remove it completly and i still crashed when joining the server
3. Tried to connect with a cloud gaming PC (Geforce Now). Even with that thing wich has no CFG just standart gmod and the perp workshop i crashed after joining server.

Plz help. I gave it a fucks but now i see this org update and then the old memories went in my head so i would like to come back.

Reaction score
Oh okey, But the only thing i had in my launch option was options to start my gmod with windowed and no border and the screensize and -novid

but i still gonna try this

Reaction score
Try go to your garrysmod folder and where the addon folder is. Delete the whole folder and launch gmod, let all the perp addons reinstall themselves

Reaction score
Hello. This thread can be closed.
I would like to thank @rogue his answer helped me. Also i would like to thank @Creepis because i went to his gmod FPS booster thread and followed the instructions.

Everything works i can play a bit laggy but better then nothing i guess. Its anyways slowly time for me for a new PC

I also would like to thank the other 2 people here atleast trying to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.