GMod Singleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, when I try to go to singleplayer on any map it crashes and doesn't let me go in.
Does anyone know a fix?

Reaction score
Re-install all maps, if that doesn't work then I suggest re-installing the game entirely.

Also, delete all unnecessary addons. See here to see how that is done.

Reaction score
An easy way of getting Vannilla Sandbox to work is when on the menu, goto Addons > Disable All (This will disable your addons, not remove them) and then start a Singleplayer game. Essentially, what is happening here is that so many addons (.gma files in console) are trying to load up, you can see it in console it looks a bit like this:

Loading addons/wac_aircraft.gma
Loading addons/m9k.gma
Loading addons/demoaddon.gma
Ect, Ect.

And basically all these addons are loading up and there are so many that it crashes. Also the addons could have conflicting hooks or code that are overwriting or interfering with eachother.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a feeling your addons could be the problem so as the people said above, Try removing some of your addons or disabling them. If that don't work. Re-install GMOD if it makes any difference.

Reaction score
Emm, long time ago I forgot to say this is resolved. I was on holiday and I couldn't say anything due to that.

Thanks for trying atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.