Going to be inactive for a while

Reaction score
Hello there as some of you might allready have known my Internet/network has gone to shit which ends me in raging quiet alot i just wanted to say that i'm not gonna be on very much these weeks maybe a month until i have got this fixed
sJs6GAJ.jpg

I little yes due to my other PC can't use the content pack no more ill try my best to get and update out soon

PS:The reason i choose this is because i don't want to break any rules because of my "aids Internet" and i can't stand me also yelling to myself all the time

Kind regards Delta_Force

@CodezBlack @Sneaky @THE SPOOK @likeaboss

Last edited:
Reaction score
:(
I wish I could send you some internet over steam or something but that is not how it works, I hope you won't die of boredom while you are gone and I hope you'll be back very soon.
I will certainly miss you, as a friend and as your InGame adopted child.

You are a great roleplayer and an amazing friend and I had a lot of fun in all the RP we did together.

Hope you will be back soon,

Spook.

Reaction score
I want to add one more thing this "Raging" has caused me alot of problems ooc'ly so i would like to say that i may or may not be the same person in a week or so my mood had just changed a bit from what you guys know another thing is that i currently live in a camping trailer and you may wound "why does he live in one" well the thing is i live in a unfinished farm atm.

If you feel like asking me something feel free to PM me *sigh*

Kind regards Delta