Gone for a while

Reaction score
Tommorow, on the 23rd of June I will be gone to Izmir, Turkey. I will stay there until the end of Ramazan or just around 4 weeks (originally planned 6 weeks, oh lord).

This means that I won't be in-game but it will be possible for me to browse and stay in contact with you guys on the forums so there will be atleast some activity by me.
See you for now! you know how to contact me, either here on the forums or add me on SnapChat for dick- eh beach pics, LaCreepis.

See ya'll!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have fun in turkey! I'm going to Antalya in a month like every year. Turkey is a great place!

Reaction score
Buy me some "original" Nike shoes. I will pick them up when Iam back in Duisburg again. :kappa:

Reaction score
200.gif

I'll miss you bae, your Jewbarb awaits <3

Bai :booty: :mrlewis: :mrlewis: :mrlewis: :mrlewis: :mrlewis: :mrlewis:

Reaction score
Guess I should do a quick reply on how things are looking as for my return, instead of making a whole new thread.

I will be returning to Germany alone on the 24th of July (2 days before my birthday, wooo!), which means I will return my activity in-game and will finally get back to enforcing and abuse the shit out of @MrAaron :kappa:

I will arrive somewhere at 2PM (GMT/UCT +1) so I will have to pack everything out, have a chat and I will maybe get on at night time or on the next day.

Another thing I hope is, that our ISP won't cut out our internet too soon since we are switching over to Telekom and they will deal with all the trouble regarding our switching (Bye Bye, Marcell Davis/1&1 @Venomine :ethan:)

That's it, hope to see you all soon enough!