Matt's Goodbye Post

Reaction score
Matt asked me to post this for him.

This is the music I was listening to whilst I wrote this so you can listen to and feel sadness for my leaving
"Hello!

Yes, It's me, Matt, Yes as in that dick officer that no one likes because he gives tickets for jay walking, and that dick player who raid sweaters, that Matt. Also i sing Jacob Sartorious sweatshirt all the time." -Direct quote from my goodbye post on June 10th, 2016. At that time I had 9 bans, 12 bans later and I'm here.

I joined sometime in 2015 and have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at PerpHeads since, I am very grateful for the chances the community has given me to improve myself and I appreciate every single person in this community for being so friendly towards me, and like mentioned before giving me many chances to improve upon myself although unfortunately I didn't see how gracious you all were being until it was too late, and I am here. To be honest I thought i'd be making this post sometime mid 2016 but you were all so good to me but I just wasn't able to return the favor which deeply saddens me. I can't imagine i'll be back in this community ever as I doubt I will make an apology and I doubt it'd be accepted after seeing my record which is completely understandable, I just wish I could rectify this somehow but to no avail.

Anyways here's a few thank you's.
@MrLewis thank you for giving me so many chances and just being a general lad about stuff.
@Daigestive for being such a decent guy and just a pleasure to play with.
@Nade Alardin for being respectful and for being a genuine person.
@John Daymon fellow CTR, stick to administration though, leave CR's to me.
@jimmythehamster thanks for the help in the PD and for warning me every time i got banned to stop being a retard, if only i'd listened, and this time I doubt i'll be seeing you next week.
@xhantium despite the in character beef we had, actually a nice guy.
@Exrobite for having so much respect for women and proving he wasn't just a minge, he's also a troll ! ;)
@LordTyla mr purple
@Hazza56 Hey Horny! :'(
@Mooney I genuinely see you going far in the staff team, such a helpful guy and just so pleasant to be around, don't let me down (i know cringe but im listening to a song called don't let me down)
@AyJay blame ayjay for the reason i'm still here since he incentivized me to stay by buying me clothes when i was a sweater
@Blicky sweetums
@Brinch my bestest friend in the whole world!

Sorry for the beefy goodbye but yeah, sorry this is what it came to, I most likely won't be adding any more perp players on steam although if you want to attempt to add me your welcome to. It's probably a bit gay but when you've been doing the same thing 3 years on routine and finally can't anymore you know it feels odd. I completely understand my ban and agree it should be permanent as far as community wide I wouldn't agree with, I don't see as to why I should be banned on forum considering I've done nothing malicious on forums but it's probably for the best. bye

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't like you that much because in the fact you keep driving around stalking on people waiting for an opportunity to confiscate their guns. but I do wish you a great future and I hope to you to come back again to PH when it's possible