GOOC Charity part 2

Reaction score
The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity (GOCC, Polish Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy, WOŚP) is the biggest, non-govermental, non-profit, charity organization in Poland raising money for pediatric and elderly care.The GOCC Foundation holds American Heart Association certification to provide courses in CPR and AED, and for the use of high technology for medical lifesaving. The GOCC aims to support health care in Poland by purchase of state of the art medical equipment for Polish hospitals and clinics and by establishing and running six medical programmes and one educational programme. The foundation is working by gathering donations via online or via many volontiers.
In total of 30 years of thier activity they managed to gain 224 376 706,35 PLN from donations and charity actions to support various themes, last year was for children's ophthalmology.
The Finals are at 29.01.2023 and donations will be fowarded for treathments of sepsty

I want to support as same as in last time I managed to support ukraine reffugee charity with your help! (see post

You can help by simply donating ingame money or via bank transfer https://en.wosp.org.pl/fundacja/jak-wspierac-wosp/wesprzyj-online

If you would like to donate your ingame money its really simple just come to the booth with red hearth on it (would be found in most common places in ParaLake) and place your donation.
For every 10000$ in game money I will be placing 1$ (5PLN) in donation and at the finals I will post an update with bank transfer as proof (as same as last time).
This time however there will be added small events and auctions!

On 15.12.2022 I will place frist donation of 230PLN (46$)
In total we recived 465669$

Whats new:
- by every 5000$ donation you are able to recive 10 minutes of free drive in nissan skyline *
-every day of stand there will be list of top donators (
list will be added in edit of this post)

Locations of GOCC Charity Stand:
10AM-2PM City Hall Walkway
3PM-8PM Bazaar Shop/Bazaar Walkway

*vehicle must be returned to the current Location of a stand after 10minutes if vehicle won't be returned vehicle will be reported as stolen. Vehicle cannot be used for criminal penalty under ParaLake Law

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Charity Stand is in City Hall!
6393291FEFFE9FD9C23750FC4B9EC437386E9A60

Reaction score
As many didn't Belived that donations will go foward GOCC foundation and by promise I m providing a screenshot from bank transfer that donation has been done
Thank you everyone for helping out and I hope many of you will also support future charity stand!

Attachments

• IMG_20221215_093708.jpg
    IMG_20221215_093708.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 37