The great orchestra of Christmas help needs you!

Reaction score
The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity (GOCC, Polish Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy, WOŚP) is the biggest, non-govermental, non-profit, charity organization in Poland raising money for pediatric and elderly care.The GOCC Foundation holds American Heart Association certification to provide courses in CPR and AED, and for the use of high technology for medical lifesaving. The GOCC aims to support health care in Poland by purchase of state of the art medical equipment for Polish hospitals and clinics and by establishing and running six medical programmes and one educational programme. The foundation is working by gathering donations via online or via many volontiers.
In total of 30 years of thier activity they managed to gain 224 376 706,35 PLN from donations and charity actions to support various themes, last year was for children's ophthalmology.
The Finals are at 29.01.2023 and donations will be fowarded for treathments of sepsty

I want to support as same as in last time I managed to support ukraine reffugee charity with your help! (see post
https://perpheads.com/threads/paralake-helpdesk-grand-final.49001/)

You can help by simply donating ingame money or via bank transfer https://www.wosp.org.pl/fundacja/jak-wspierac-wosp/wesprzyj-online

If you would like to donate your ingame money its really simple just come to the booth with red hearth on it (would be found in most common places in ParaLake) and place your donation.
For every 10000$ in game money I will be placing 1$ (5PLN) in donation and at the finals I will post an update with bank transfer as proof (as same as last time).
This time however there will be added small events and auctions!

Want to help? Dm me!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Day 1
after a bit sucessful day we managed to gather 54400$ (5$ will be donated to GOCC) in donations!

Next time Donation stand will appear in this Friday!
Thanks to everyone who donated the grand finals are at 29.01.2023

Reaction score
Day 2
after an hour we manage to break a record and in 1 hour managed to recived 411269$

in total we recived 465669$ (46irl $-230PLN)

First part of donations gathered will be sended on a December 15.12.2022 and the proof will be sended in attachment of a comment!

Second part of donation that will be gathered after 15.12.2022 will be donated on 29.01.2023

Last edited: