Good bye

Marquees \

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm done with this toxic community and its staff members @Collier @McGlinchy its been fun working with you guys you made me feel welcomed and helped thru my hard times. everyone just picks on me I'm disabled with ADHD, high blood pressure, Depression, anxiety dyslexia, OCD, and I'm getting tired of being treated like crap for being myself. I get made fun of daily by other people. i joined this community to have fun not to be treated like trash. I game to escape my shitty reality and being on this server is making everything worse for me

Hope you all have a good life may god be with you

Sincerely Marquees Jones/Marcus Thunder

Reaction score
It is disheartening to hear that you have been faced with a negative experience whilst being apart of the community as usually, most people here are friendly and welcoming.
As this is affecting your personal life, then perhaps a break would do you some good to take a breather and relax. However, I am certain that if this is being caused by select individuals then @Collier or anyone else apart of the staff team would be happy to assist you.
I hope this issue gets solved for you and if you are still wanting to leave then that is unfortunate to hear.
If you need someone to talk to, my DMs are always open.
Best of luck bud

Reaction score
Feel like my last post was a bit quick to judge.

Honestly if you're having issues with people, just go to the staff team about it. Despite some flaws, the staff team on here is more cohesive than most staff teams, and I'm sure they'll deal with it.

Worst thing you can do when getting bullied is let a bully win.

Deleted member 5577

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Staff and players responding to this thread surprised that the community is rife with toxicity
This community is tbh almost entirely built around toxicity while at the same time pretending it isn’t

Reaction score
Toxicity is rife in most gaming communities. It's actually very sad to see things like bullying from players who are just trying to feel more worth and power in themselves by making themselves feel as if they have the ability to control someone else's behavior just by treating them negatively.

There's not an easy fix for it and pretty much all of us take part in it. Whether it be pity awards for the jokes, the occasional imitation of an accent, the constant Chinese whispers of this player said this about this player. It's not so much a problem with this community as it is with all of them. If you really want to make a difference, just start not being a dick to the 12-year-old who comes on and gets upset because he thinks he's been RDM'd. Ngl I think the staff team may sometimes encourage a bit of picking on - mainly because the people who do get picked on tend to be a bit hard to cope with and deal with, sometimes things just get brushed under the rug.

A lot of the victims of such are typically only going to "get worse" as more people pick on them, negative attention is attention and it reinforces the behavior.

tl;dr:
stop being a prick to everyone else you salty little incels xoxo <3

Deleted member 1235

Toxicity is rife in most gaming communities. It's actually very sad to see things like bullying from players who are just trying to feel more worth and power in themselves by making themselves feel as if they have the ability to control someone else's behavior just by treating them negatively.

There's not an easy fix for it and pretty much all of us take part in it. Whether it be pity awards for the jokes, the occasional imitation of an accent, the constant Chinese whispers of this player said this about this player. It's not so much a problem with this community as it is with all of them. If you really want to make a difference, just start not being a dick to the 12-year-old who comes on and gets upset because he thinks he's been RDM'd. Ngl I think the staff team may sometimes encourage a bit of picking on - mainly because the people who do get picked on tend to be a bit hard to cope with and deal with, sometimes things just get brushed under the rug.

A lot of the victims of such are typically only going to "get worse" as more people pick on them, negative attention is attention and it reinforces the behavior.

tl;dr:
stop being a prick to everyone else you salty little incels xoxo <3
Unless their name is joey

In which case there is a legal obligation to bully them constantly to remind them of their place xxx

Reaction score
Don't let others decide who you are. You are you, no one else. You are yourself. If people pick on you, whatever, you know better. This is just your depression taking over your thoughts. Listen to your heart. Take a break from the Internet, go out and do some stuff you enjoy doing, reset your mindset because that is all it is, a mindset. You could say that the weather is bad today, but if you make yourself believe it is good, then the weather is good get what I mean? Find the loophole around your depression, anxiety and whatever else bothers you. But most importantly keep talking about it, find someone you can vent too. A parent, sibling, friend etc. etc. If you are scared to talk to them, you can always talk to me. I'll make sure everything stays between us.

As Ethan said, inform us about who is picking on you and we will make sure they learn it is not ok to do such things. Especially picking on you because of things you cannot control.

Stay strong man, it will get better.

Reaction score
there will always be people in the community, and these people will always exist, who are extremely childish, insecure and attention-deprived to the point where they try to find value in bullying others through little things, or those who can't distinguish IC and OOC and bring the hate to you directly. I witnessed it happen a few times in different forms, and while it wasn't me, it was not okay and had to be pointed out. People who feel the need to mention in LOOC someone is a squeaker for being young takes a toll.

Telling you to not feel bad about what people do or say while you're playing a game is something I don't believe works. You feel bad about their words or actions and it won't change over night. It's okay to feel sad or hurt. Embrace it and when you feel like you're ready to move on and come back to the server, the community will always welcome you.

Aside from that, make sure you notify Efan of who has displayed such behavior to make you feel unwanted.

Best of luck.

Reaction score
People are always going to hate no matter what you are doing. Don't let that drive you away from something you find enjoyment in. Most of the people targeting you almost certainly don't have anything going for themselves if they feel the need to throw shade at someone via a GMod server. I wouldn't let it get under your skin, just bring it up with the staff team.

Reaction score
It's honestly very sad that it has come to this. Unfortunately toxicity is a part of every community, the problem with PERP is that toxicity is covered by the term RP to justify it to some extend.
I really hope you don't leave this community because of a bunch of dumbasses that have been making fun of you, because there is so much more to experience than toxicity. For every toxic person in this community there are 20 that will be more than happy to support you and help you out on the server

Reaction score
I've experienced depression, anxiety etc even to the point of attempting to go beyond. It's a dark place and I wish no one upon it. These individuals, like all bully's, have a reason to bully someone, to cover up their true selves, Don't let the minority ruing what you enjoy the most, unfortunately, this can be a very toxic community which the staff members in the past and current have tried to distinguish, but it's very unlikely to achieve, its a part of gaming, unfortunately. These issues probably won't be taken lightly by staff members, so identify those individuals and will get sorted.

I'm always available to speak to, I've had experience with depression so if you need someone to speak to you can always message me on steam and conversations will stay with me, I'm always available. I found ways of coping with this and 'sorting myself out' and if you need I'm more than happy to help you.

Stay safe!

Reaction score
Marcus/Marquees, man you shouldn't leave like this. You're a great guy and despite whatever you have or are going through this should be a safe place to be in. If not then please reach out to staff members or even a friend to make sure those who bully you get talked to. People try to get away with it because "IN RP" but there's a fine extend to where it's crossing the line. If you ever feel like they are pushing the border it reach out!

Let me just say those who make fun of you for what you're going through/ have are disgusting people and should be talked/warned/banned for their actions. You are doing you're utmost best and I for one appreciate you being in this community! We've always had great encounters and I really hope you feel the same way about that.

I have had experience in dealing with depression/anxiety and mental health in general and I can say that it's a normal thing at this day to have some sort of bad dwelling thoughts and that's perfectly fine!

Stay! Don't make these trolls push you away!

If you ever need to talk let me know!

- Elijah Brown