Good bye

Reaction score
Dude are serious ? u gonna stop playing on a server u like just because there are idiots around? handle it like an ic and dont give a fuck if u dont care about their actions they will stop it on their own accord . Besides i dont know how old are u but use it as a lesson if u think life on gmod is hard its double in real life so see it as a training for you to become better irl
Don't think you comprehend how he is feeling. This is a clear "cry for help" he gave. Replying that he should handle it IC ain't gonna do it. People cant bully him for who he is. You shouldn't encourage him to basically telling him to "suck it up"

Reaction score
I'll try to keep it short I actually feel bad for you who ever said that stuff to you karma is a bitch trust.
but ye overall this community is full of toxic players I legit haven't played perp my self for almost a year I came back just yesterday and I felt the toxicity going through my veins
Also alot of people that posted above me gave you some good tips like @Bert "People are always going to hate no matter what you are doing." Regardless of the game you're gonna play next,it even could happen in real life interactions as well. my tip for you is keep standing strong brother and just don't listen to what others say.

Reaction score
I'll try to keep it short I actually feel bad for you who ever said that stuff to you karma is a bitch trust.
but ye overall this community is full of toxic f@gs I legit haven't played perp my self for almost a year I came back just yesterday and I felt the toxicity going through my veins
Also alot of people that posted above me gave you some good tips like @Bert "People are always going to hate no matter what you are doing." Regardless of the game you're gonna play next,it even could happen in real life interactions as well. my tip for you is keep standing strong brother and just don't listen to what others say.
I came back to PERP about 2 days ago, as soon as I got on I could just feel the toxic, it got to a point this morning where the OOC had to be disabled. after me being away for like a year I thought this would have cooled down by now and that the staff would be on top of it, but it clearly isn't the case.

Reaction score
I came back to PERP about 2 days ago, as soon as I got on I could just feel the toxic, it got to a point this morning where the OOC had to be disabled. after me being away for like a year I thought this would have cooled down by now and that the staff would be on top of it, but it clearly isn't the case.
Ye if they actually treated toxic behavior in OOC properly and not the usual 30mins bullcrap timeout. I guarantee you perpheads would of been a complete different server and everyone would of just kept grudges/beef IC and that's for the best I'm also positive the server would of gotten way more new members that would actually stay I haven't seen many new players around so that's a shame.
And as far as I recall the new people that do join the server leave pretty damn quick for one reason or another. just like our buddy that made this post and that sucks.

Reaction score
Ye if they actually treated toxic behavior in OOC properly and not the usual 30mins bullcrap timeout. I guarantee you perpheads would of been a complete different server and everyone would of just kept grudges/beef IC and that's for the best I'm also positive the server would of gotten way more new members that would actually stay I haven't seen many new players around so that's a shame.
And as far as I recall the new people that do join the server leave pretty damn quick for one reason or another. just like our buddy that made this post and that sucks.
I'm personally trying my best to make sure toxic people that keep being toxic over time get harsher punishments. But let's not turn this goodby thread in a discussion over how to counter toxicity the best.

Reaction score
Staff have been encouraged to not be scared of blacklisting OOC for long periods. If you can’t be a decent human on a video game where people come to enjoy them self then you don’t get to enjoy the server to the full extent.

Reaction score
i have good news when my ban is up in two months il come back thank you for the support you made me tear up knowing people care about me I love you all <3
Stick around on forums or discord! A ban like that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be apart of the community!

Reaction score
bye man, sorry to hear what ur going through and that you had to experience the sad reality and state of the community. There is plenty of communities where I am SURE you'll feel more welcomed in. Keep your head up bud

Reaction score
pretty sure a lot of the toxcicity comes from the competitivness on the server, like 70% of the people have been playing for fucking years and all they do is pretend theyre in esports

Reaction score
pretty sure a lot of the toxcicity comes from the competitivness on the server, like 70% of the people have been playing for fucking years and all they do is pretend theyre in esports
People don’t play to have fun anymore, which is quite sad.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There’s a huge level of elitism with the veteran players. It doesn’t help that it is easy to spot new players (sweater, a mini)

Unless you already have friends who play here then I don’t see why any new player would want to join and stay and that’s the reality (good luck to @Efan who plans to change this though!)

Reaction score
There’s a huge level of elitism with the veteran players. It doesn’t help that it is easy to spot new players (sweater, a mini)

Unless you already have friends who play here then I don’t see why any new player would want to join and stay and that’s the reality (good luck to @Efan who plans to change this though!)
You can't exactly change it. This server requires you to put in a really good amount of time if you want to anything that's enjoyable. Basing is fun, but sweaters can't afford to replace guns each time they're lost.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man. It sucks to hear that you're dealing with all of that, but you aren't alone. Just remember that. My advice to you would be to talk with the staff team about who was causing you problems, then take some time off, and better yourself. Shitty realities suck, but with the many things you can't control, there are things that you can control. So my suggestion would be is to take a little break, get some vitamin D, pump some iron, and do what you need to do. That way when the issue is resolved, you can continue on bettering yourself and have a healthy relationship with gaming or the community at large. :) Come back to us when you feel ready, we'll be waiting.