Goodbye <3

Reaction score
Sad to see you go dude, And thanks for before ;). We'll miss you

Reaction score
Shame to see you go again, Croopis. Perhaps sometime me and you can do Initial PH in PERP again playing our dank Eurobeat.

M

Reaction score
Swear having your boncuk on the wall during exams got me all my A*s

Reaction score
Danke für coole Zeiten auf dem Server und glaube mir, du hast die richtige Entscheidung getroffen. Viel Glück auf deinem Weg und alle Gute von deinem Kumpel aus Österreich ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Always friendly, helpful and trying to have fun.
F to pay respects

JRW

Reaction score
I'll be sure to rate agree on ur application next month... you were a great staff member and one of the only ones that hasn't banned me yet ❤️❤️❤️,

Reaction score
Now to think of it, I never really made a fancy list like everyone else. This is because I have met a shit ton of people during my time in this community, trust me, I had a lot of good moments and memories especially during my time as a staff member. People want me to re-apply already, I can see why to be honest. Being nice makes a huge difference, not many people see it that way for some reason but it feels nice to be acknowledged. Just wanted to point that out.

If we had some kind of interaction in the past then please comment on this post, I'll leave a profile post on your profile and I'll try to remember our past interactions to the best of my ability, I'll probably write something about your personality and what kind of a person you are, hopefully just the good side xd. Just make sure that your profile is not set to private, yeah?

Reaction score
I'll try to remember our past interactions to the best of my ability, I'll probably write something about your personality and what kind of a person you are, hopefully just the good side xd. Just make sure that your profile is not set to private, yeah?

Okay Mr Furkan, I want you to pin my personality to my discord immediately.