Goodbye for now.

Reaction score
What once was a way of coping with mental issues, eventually becomes the root of mental issues. Not just Perp but any game and/or communities that come with it. It simply comes down to moderation and not losing touch with the outside world. Sounds super stereotypical but we sometimes spend half the day hooked on this stream of dopamine and neglect basic human needs.

Hope you find the happiness you deserve man. It might take a day, a month or even years. Regardless, you're on a journey so live in the moment, otherwise you'll live in regret. People use their in-game hours as a flex but I genuinely use them as a reminder that I will never get those hours back. The one thing you can't buy in life is time, the most precious commodity known to man. The preacher tone aside, go enjoy the world around you that is rapidly changing! Appreciate nature before your local forest gets bulldozed into an apartment complex.

You know where I'm at if you need anything but I know you have your own plan. Right now all I am is a voice in your headphones or a message on a screen.

jeg ønsker deg alt godt
mye Kjerlighet

Reaction score
People use their in-game hours as a flex but I genuinely use them as a reminder that I will never get those hours back. The one thing you can't buy in life is time, the most precious commodity known to man.
giving me a mental breakdown rn with that

Reaction score
I think I might've played a part in this after repeatedly sending him fake demotion and infraction messages on plpd.online

a5d4e41345f8cace5229c1d9ea01726e.png

8fe47e89edf5874356bc86b322106362.png

Nevertheless I can see why he is leaving. Perp is very time consuming, and theres only so much you can do. Most fun for me is gambling and sometimes patrolling on cop (aside from having to do ORs to be able to stay in a position). It's fun to occasionally come back and play, but if it takes over your daily routine without you being able to control it, it's very healthy to stop.

Reaction score
Sound geezer, Thanks for not massRDMing and preaching on the forums about it this time round, You’ve come far from that point and this is a far more mature way of handling this. Hope you can find the enlightenment you’re seeking and I’ll see you when you’re back.

Reaction score
exnem is a very genuine and decent person. it's rare someone has enough self control to take a step like that, so good on him for moving on from an easily addicting and draining activity. looking forward to seeing him in a better place when he returns - a break is always good regardless of your mental health, helps to keep you from burning out and being chronically online.

@money please permanently log out of plpd.online

59Liv0l.png

yTgjp0z.png