Goodbye for now..

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Some of you may know me as Wyatt aka Nova. I came to the conclusion to leave perp for now on. I haven't been the greatest helper and some people know that and I'm sorry for that I tried my best. Lately my mental health hasn't been the greatest I been doing stupid shit in game and in my personal life as well. For now it's a goodbye, In the future I might return and apply for helper again or Enforcer (When they open them up). There's a few people I want to thank for making my perphead's experience the best

@peeps Thank you for believing in me and being there for me when I needed it

@Nighty Always had great times hanging out your bazzar shops and cracking jokes with each IC and OOC.

@LilacAndGooseberries For letting me inside your org when I didn't have one. Cursing each other out in bazzar and having a good laugh.

@Snusmus I always had a great laugh with you in bazzar and calling me piss boy.

@Niko Always making fun of each other while on PD lol

I also want to Thank the staff team for welcoming me with open arms

I know there's some people out there who been there for me But I just wrote the people I have on the top of my head.

Goodbye everyone and Thank you! o7

Hello Everyone, Some of you may know me as Wyatt aka Nova. I came to the conclusion to leave perp for now on. I haven't been the greatest helper and some people know that and I'm sorry for that I tried my best. Lately my mental health hasn't been the greatest I been doing stupid shit in game and in my personal life as well. For now it's a goodbye, In the future I might return and apply for helper again or Enforcer (When they open them up). There's a few people I want to thank for making my perphead's experience the best

@peeps Thank you for believing in me and being there for me when I needed it

@Nighty Always had great times hanging out your bazzar shops and cracking jokes with each IC and OOC.

@LilacAndGooseberries For letting me inside your org when I didn't have one. Cursing each other out in bazzar and having a good laugh.

@Snusmus I always had a great laugh with you in bazzar and calling me piss boy.

@Niko Always making fun of each other while on PD lol

I also want to Thank the staff team for welcoming me with open arms

I know there's some people out there who been there for me But I just wrote the people I have on the top of my head.

Goodbye everyone and Thank you! o7
Will miss seeing you on cop being pd main:(

Reaction score
hope you get a lot better mate, slide in my dm if you want to
bet ill see you again in-game sometime, well i hope so. :penguin:

Reaction score
perp doesn’t have to be this crazy game where you cop main to do chase crims all day or raid all day while power growing (or get banned due to lack of rule knowledge). You can passive rp and I found it therapeutic in the past. Bazaar crafting for example can be fun with your friends while listening or watching something. Try it if you want. I hope you feel better man, be safe.