Goodbye for now..

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Some of you may know me as Wyatt aka Nova. I came to the conclusion to leave perp for now on. I haven't been the greatest helper and some people know that and I'm sorry for that I tried my best. Lately my mental health hasn't been the greatest I been doing stupid shit in game and in my personal life as well. For now it's a goodbye, In the future I might return and apply for helper again or Enforcer (When they open them up). There's a few people I want to thank for making my perphead's experience the best

@peeps Thank you for believing in me and being there for me when I needed it

@Nighty Always had great times hanging out your bazzar shops and cracking jokes with each IC and OOC.

@LilacAndGooseberries For letting me inside your org when I didn't have one. Cursing each other out in bazzar and having a good laugh.

@Snusmus I always had a great laugh with you in bazzar and calling me piss boy.

@Niko Always making fun of each other while on PD lol

I also want to Thank the staff team for welcoming me with open arms

I know there's some people out there who been there for me But I just wrote the people I have on the top of my head.

Goodbye everyone and Thank you! o7

Last edited:
Reaction score
See you later babe, let me know when you want to bully each other again. ♥

Reaction score
A break might be good, I hope you manage to find something that makes you happy and I hope your mental health gets better <3
Take care

Reaction score
bye nova, thanks for helping me fit in the piss gang and understand the role better, appreciate you mate and cya later!

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Some of you may know me as Wyatt aka Nova. I came to the conclusion to leave perp for now on. I haven't been the greatest helper and some people know that and I'm sorry for that I tried my best. Lately my mental health hasn't been the greatest I been doing stupid shit in game and in my personal life as well. For now it's a goodbye, In the future I might return and apply for helper again or Enforcer (When they open them up). There's a few people I want to thank for making my perphead's experience the best

@peeps Thank you for believing in me and being there for me when I needed it

@Nighty Always had great times hanging out your bazzar shops and cracking jokes with each IC and OOC.

@LilacAndGooseberries For letting me inside your org when I didn't have one. Cursing each other out in bazzar and having a good laugh.

@Snusmus I always had a great laugh with you in bazzar and calling me piss boy.

@Niko Always making fun of each other while on PD lol

I also want to Thank the staff team for welcoming me with open arms

I know there's some people out there who been there for me But I just wrote the people I have on the top of my head.

Goodbye everyone and Thank you! o7
bye nova real 1