Goodbye for now

Reaction score
Hello, Fancy of you reading this. I left a couple weeks ago without saying anything to anyone. until some friends of mine/community people dmmed me on discord/steam msgs saying Where i had been and what i was doing. I told them what i was going to do and why. and i think my other friends within the community of perp deserve to know. I am officially leaving perp for a good couple of months. I can't be asked to be proffesional every second whilst on duty, or not fuck about with people as a crim without getting killed by top zerg orgs. but perp is just a game. a Experience. and i think my trial of fun experiences has ran out of time. Perhaps i shall come back during christmas time. as i do love the vibe then. but for now. It is goodbye. Thanks to all my good mates and friends that helped me out lots. and gave me a chance. while other people wished to see me get banned. Thanks. Garry's Mod Perpheads Community. - Santo Eman ( Ari )

Attachments

• Goodbye Mfs.jpg
    Goodbye Mfs.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Will miss seeing u around bro, always here if u need too talk about anything. I’ll miss stealing ur car and coming back with it fucked. Best of luck with anything u do.

Reaction score
Hello, Fancy of you reading this. I left a couple weeks ago without saying anything to anyone. until some friends of mine/community people dmmed me on discord/steam msgs saying Where i had been and what i was doing. I told them what i was going to do and why. and i think my other friends within the community of perp deserve to know. I am officially leaving perp for a good couple of months. I can't be asked to be proffesional every second whilst on duty, or not fuck about with people as a crim without getting killed by top zerg orgs. but perp is just a game. a Experience. and i think my trial of fun experiences has ran out of time. Perhaps i shall come back during christmas time. as i do love the vibe then. but for now. It is goodbye. Thanks to all my good mates and friends that helped me out lots. and gave me a chance. while other people wished to see me get banned. Thanks. Garry's Mod Perpheads Community. - Santo Eman ( Ari )
rest all you need man, this world is merely nothing but the enjoyment of delusion. so you made the right choice by letting yourself relax from stuff that makes you despair or sadden.

I still hope you find happiness once again or maybe come back to say hi and if you need anybody to help you fight zerg orgs let me know!

Reaction score
Santo gunna tell you you are prob the most fun to play whit becus you know the game very well and are chill so hope you get back soon bro

Reaction score
I will miss our car chases on and off duty, as well as scaring the NPCs all over the city with hammers.
See you soon. Hopefully

P.S. I will never forget that you still owe me that car bomb