Goodbye for the 100th time.

Reaction score
Bye, this time I ain't coming back,I ain't gonna give no huge ass story, but long story short, I'm leaving Perp because (and we all know it), it's full of raids all the time, which ruins RP, Everyone on the server is in a gang who wants to rape you all day, and half of the staff team is shit (IMO, can't delete an opinion). There is some people I will say bye to properly, if not, we'll keep in contact, or I just really hate you, and added you because I felt bad you had no friends.

Cash me outside how bout dat.

You need a mini LV3 with golden rims, it's OP.

Reaction score
Don't you think it's a bit immature to just throw a public hissy-fit because you don't like how the server has become? I understand a few of your points but it is literally a cops and robbers gamemode, expect to be raided and please don't moan about it. If you think the staff team has shit staff members, prove they are shit and get them demoted instead of literally crying about it - who is shit; how are they shit; proof? Yeah, it's a bit of a way to grab attention by shouting "I am leaving because you're all shit!".

If you are going to say that you aren't gonna be bothered to make staff complaints, don't bitch about it.

-edit-

Not trying to be a cunt or anything either, genuinely giving - as constructive as possible - criticism of your post.

Reaction score
it's full of raids all the time, which ruins RP, Everyone on the server is in a gang who wants to rape you all day
There we go again! You are no different than @ErmakDimon, "Why dont we make PERP passiveRP only and not raid!" there is something called balance, people will grow all day if there were no raids. "I am getting raided WAAAAA WAAAAAA" you need to stop whining and being a bitch, after you get raided, revenge raid em 2 times.
Thats it, this thread tilted me.

Reaction score
Guys @DRift was a respectable member. Its a shame to see him leave. But it's his choice.
See you in a few months mate! Your just like Jews, they always come back.
main-qimg-4e1d1e7b2b58712ac5f4431ef9d6e9e1-c

@Josef Stalin

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bye, this time I ain't coming back,I ain't gonna give no huge ass story, but long story short, I'm leaving Perp because (and we all know it), it's full of raids all the time, which ruins RP, Everyone on the server is in a gang who wants to rape you all day, and half of the staff team is shit (IMO, can't delete an opinion). There is some people I will say bye to properly, if not, we'll keep in contact, or I just really hate you, and added you because I felt bad you had no friends.

, it's full of raids all the time, which ruins RP, Everyone on the server is in a gang who wants to rape you all day, and half of the staff team is shit

it's full of raids all the time,

PERP is about raids, thats why its called 'PERP'. You cant always passive RP because it becomes stale and boring. "Nobody can raid me because I will leave if you do." It's a bit dumb to put that as a reason to leave IMO. That's my opinion on the matter.
See ya when v4 comes out or when you get bored of being away and rejoin anyways. Good luck I guess.