goodbye ig?

Reaction score
hello people of perpheads
i was really unsure whether or not to make a goodbye message but fuck it why not
if you haven't figured out so far i'm leaving the server, im not sure for how long, im not sure if i will even return, i might hop once in like 2-3 months, but still small chances, i won't do any of the tagging people who've been great to me in this community as i believe those people know themselves, and it's too hard to point out specific individuals when the community is amazing by itself, bye bye! : D

ZBM

Reaction score
i was really unsure whether or not to make a goodbye message but fuck it why not
if you haven't figured out so far i'm leaving the server, im not sure for how long, im not sure if i will even return, i might hop once in like 2-3 months, but still small chances, i won't do any of the tagging people who've been great to me in this community as i believe those people know themselves, and it's too hard to point out specific individuals when the community is amazing by itself, bye bye! : D
Goodbye alden.

Reaction score
Bye alden, u were a good bro, but an even better bosnian propaganda spreader :(

Reaction score
will miss raiding w u and jack locks <3