Goodbye, PERP is not dying

Reaction score
Goodbye Garret :( I've known you for the past few years and you've always been really friendly and helpful to me. As were both Americans and in the staff team we worked with each other for a fair amount of time and I'm sad that you're leaving the staff team but I'm sure you'll do great with what ever you plan on doing and wish the best of luck with it :)

Farewell my friend (You have me on snapchat so you better talk to me on there!).

I no longer have any fellow American staff members anymore so it's just me left....

Reaction score
cya garret, you're a nice guy and one of the best staff I've ever met good luck with your studies,Im sure you will succeed

Reaction score
Goodbye my love!

You better keep sending me these snaps that always make me horny AF *cough* talking about when you cook and bake stuff ofcourse...
Not that anyone is going to think weird stuff..

Reaction score
Lmao these goodbye posts are like youre dieing , I WILL MISS YOU WEEEHEEEEWHEEEE , its a fuckin game pussies but aye , good luck on ur studies garret

Reaction score
Sad to see ya go Garrett, Sucks that as you leave I return you were one of the good Players of perp rarely just minged to piss off police. Gonna be sad to see you go!

Reaction score
Garret I love you mang, Good luck on your future endeavours and come back every now and then!

Reaction score
Super late to reply but I have also been very busy with college & working a summer job because I'm an "adult" now. Thank you for taking care of my drunk self and making sure I didn't break any rules while drunk :laughcry: good luck in school I know that shit gets hard