Goodbye, PERP is not dying

Reaction score
PERP players, friends, and all who reside here,

I have turned in my resignation from the PREP staff team and sent in my one week notice from the Police Department for a fully effective resignation.

This is NOT because of one specific incident or some major disagreement. I love this server and the people here, but I am starting back to school and am very busy with work. I have worked hard with all of you and I am proud to say I think I am leaving a person without many real enemies but so many friends. I always tried to be as fair as possible to everybody, some may think I wasn't strict enough but nobody's perfect.

I am glad for everyone and everything here. I am not going to tag anyone here because I really have something positive to say about any and everyone. You are all great and I hope you all continue to play. PERP is an amazing custom server with unlimited possibilities. It is not dying and I am not part of a sinking ship. This is just a stop I get off on, the ship'll keep going faster and faster.

I will leave you all with this:
How lucky I am to have known so many people who it is so hard to say goodbye to.

Thank you all, and goodnight.

Reaction score
Goodbye Garret! You are a really friendly guy! You have done so much for the police department and staff team, thanks for everything. Goodluck with all your studies and pilot license. Hope to keep contact with you on steam!

Reaction score

I have turned in my resignation from the PREP staff team and sent in my one week notice from the Police Department for a fully effective resignation.

This is NOT because of one specific incident or some major disagreement. I love this server and the people here, but I am starting back to school and am very busy with work. I have worked hard with all of you and I am proud to say I think I am leaving a person without many real enemies but so many friends. I always tried to be as fair as possible to everybody, some may think I wasn't strict enough but nobody's perfect.

I am glad for everyone and everything here. I am not going to tag anyone here because I really have something positive to say about any and everyone. You are all great and I hope you all continue to play. PERP is an amazing custom server with unlimited possibilities. It is not dying and I am not part of a sinking ship. This is just a stop I get off on, the ship'll keep going faster and faster.

How lucky I am to have known so many people who it is so hard to say goodbye to.

so sad to see you go you was by far the best staff by miles your rp was amazing and just you being your self was a good laugh you will be missed mate :)

Reaction score
It's been great working alongside you both in and out of game, really sad to see you go. I hope you take care and goodluck with the future!

Reaction score
See you Garret, thanks for everything in the PLPD. I wish you loads of luck in your studies.

Reaction score
bye babe, i missed when you try harded my org to get me on a list when there was only 3 people in it and i made it just to piss you off <3

Reaction score

I loved your late night sing alongs and overall how you acted, you are and will always be a cool ass person.

Reaction score
It's been great working alongside you in the PD and seeing how great you were in the staff team! You'll be greatly missed. Good luck in the future

Reaction score
Garret, I have truly meant everything I have said to you and more, you are truly impeccable and it's unbelievable that you are now leaving no words can truly express how much it saddens me to see you leave and words also cannot express how much respect and admiration I have for you. Not only are you a role model I have always inspired to become, but you have become a great friend. I truly believe you would never be replaced and I think that others would agree, but no one more than me.

I hope the chiefs of department and senior administration team truly appreciate all that you have done and also how lucky they were to have you in their teams.

I will always strive to be somewhat like you both on duty and in my command role for as long as I am, but no one can ever meet your mark or replace you and the respect everyone has for you especially me.

Best of luck with everything you have planned as you truly deserve everything.

A1L

Reaction score
you're a funny guy, mostly with your mayor shit, very very funny. You're a great guy and you've done a lot for the Police Department, sad to see you go. Good working with you solo on some situations late at night, was really fun. Have a great time ahead of you.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i must say that even doe i got 2 warnings from you and even doe i didn't like you at the beginning i tell you that i'll miss you, i did enjoy all your roleplays when i was doing boring powergrow at night lol, you once left the community and came back i hope you'll come back again when you'll have time but what can we do? we'll all leave one day, good luck with whatever you gonna do next garret have a good night.

"I am not part of a sinking ship. This is just a stop I get off on, the ship'll keep going faster and faster." i like that

Reaction score
I was unfortunate not to play along side you in the PD as I am always civ but every time I saw you you would always be friendly even when you were doing a sting on me or something, you are one of the most college headed people here and it’s a real shame you have left man. I don’t play much anymore but I wish you luck with work and school mate. Thanks for being so friendly.