Goodbye Perpheads

Reaction score
Well most of you probably know me as either Ludus or Bobby Brackins, I just wanted to say I'm grateful for all of the experiences you all have brought to me on the server over the past six months. I will miss PERP but it's time for me to move on considering I've played the gamemode off and on since I was twelve years old and I'm currently moving cities for a job opportunity. I may return in the future but until then I need a break, sorry to any players that I've ruined the roleplay experience for and maybe when and if I return I will be a better player. I'd also like to apologize to @Brinch for gunning him down earlier today, I realized that wasn't the proper thing to do after @Chris addressed the situation. Anyways goodbye all hope to see some of you in the future!

Reaction score
It's sad to see you leaving bro i hope you'll come back after the ban and in my opinion killing a cop for ingame situation leads to 1 month ban isn't fair you still had reason at the end of the day it's a game, well i hope you'll get a chance to get unbanned and get back to PH i'm really enjoying the rp with you, you're type of friend who'll give everything to his friends and will do everything but it's too bad the administrators didn't get this, anyways brother we'll see you soon :( (one day we all gonna get 1+ months ban so rip lol)

Reaction score
It was nice playing with you i will never forget when we used to roll with you and Adour back in the day and had so much fun hopefully you will come back sometime and play with me :(.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Ludus at the start i had mixed feelings about you :) raiding my shop when you didnt even know who i was. But in the end turns out you were a nice guy. Sorry to see you go mate. Love from Dai.