Goodbye post number 943269

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hola senors,
So ive thought about it for a while. Especially resigning from the PD. My intention was to come back after my exams at the end of last month. But I havent and dont have much interest in gaming anymore then again playing gmod or perp. Ill always be active on TS and forums until I get forum banned inevitably again. Gave my notice of resignation to the chiefs and I cant see myself playing again for atleast 2-4 months. I hope all the development goes great. Its only from not playing you see how toxic and hostile the community can be, especially when you start playing and me especially seeing myself being provoked and baited for a reaction.

It would take me too long to tag every community member. You know if I love you.

Its been a pleasure.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
All the streamers are safe. Ive had girls to shag before. Just havent lived with them

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Im the only person that brought up freedor in meetings, as much as he thinks im why he didnt get promoted.

Reaction score
Fuck Bugatti Bro, that's just for showoffs lmao(No offence, but SOME people does it just to show off xD)

Deleted member 1235

Bye Ceri :(
elephant_1f418.png