Thanks and goodbye

Deleted member 4116

Sad to see you go, you were a good friend in-game and out of the game. We had a lot of fun playing perp and Sandstorm. You're still one of the best pistol players in imo, hmu if you ever wanna play some other games.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i'll also never forget how nice you are to the most of the community and how close friends we are as always you can always speak to me on discord/steam about everything i'm here for you brother and i know you there for me <3

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i'll never forget you too and i promised you if i ever get to america you're the first person i'd want to meet, i never had a deep feeling with someone thru the internet you're one of those and i'll never forget you, also you can always talk to me on discord even doe im alittle inactive on pc in general, love you brother <3

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i appreciate it sossa i always appreciated you, you were always a good friend love you man <3

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@John Daymon dude i fucking bamboozled bolli i spammed him for 2 months on steam to mass unban and he did and he unbanned my alt account which is this and got back on the server @John Daymon hahahahahahahaha nobody fucking noticed untill @thehomelessdude this nigga exposed my ass stupid ass nigga, it was kept a secret between close friends untill now im saying it publicly