Thanks and goodbye

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As you've noticed i haven't been on the server for a while things have changed not only on the server but also irl for me, i decided today to stop by the forums and make a goodbye post not only for my homies but also the people i beefed with or disliked on my journey on perp, on this goodbye post i wanna tell you who i really am and what it been for me playing on perp.

first of all let's start with that i'm @Mofidos and i've been ban evading since 2016 i used to be in the harpers and in cancerminus back in 2015-16, those years were the best for me on perp and i'll never forget the good memories i had in this community, and i joined this community for a reason and it's that my english was horrible and (still kinda is), when i was a kid i always wanted to learn english because it was a "global language" and i never liked school so i decided to learn it thru my hobby which is video games and that's what made garry's mod really interesting to me, i was playing SAMP and i always used to type on my keyboard and my grammar got better but i really wanted to take it to the next level and start having a real conversations and when i found out about garry's mod i was excited, i played darkrp and i didnt like using my microphone due to my horrible english and accent when i started using my mic and got really more confident then i heard about perp i was really interested also because it was suggested from a friend that i used to play with back in 2013-14 in a darkrp server he's in this community and his name is @Samsterminator , yep sam.

i want to bring something about the people i disliked or beefed with throughout the journey i had on perp, it might sound optimistic but i wanna thank you guys i even wanna thank you @Ethan for being a real mf out of them all, i actually always wanted to improve roasts and see how it is to beef in english (lmao that sounds stupid af) but seriously when i started learning english i always wondered how it is to have a beef with someone and roast/hate each other and i did see how it is and fucking improved innit which will help me in the future and that's why im thanking you guys for hating on my ass and beefing with me and i also wanna say i'm actually not that mad or pissed about you maybe just a little when i get on the forums and see you online and get a flashback what type of assholes you're, i still don't hate you that much and i wanna thank you for beefing with me seriously (ye i know i'm a bit retarded).

now back to why i'm leaving you, i'm not "leaving" you as in leaving the forums deleting my accounts and shit i'm making this goodbye post because i lost interest in perp it's obviously not what it used to be and also im making this goodbye post to actually show how much i appreciated this community even doe i really dislike it nowadays but just wanted to stop by and say that i had a good time back in the days and also to thank every kind person who stood next to me and fucked with me the whole time i thank you for being there with me spending your time having fun with me fucking around in a video game, those will be the best memories.

i tried keeping everything short because if i'm gonna tell you the whole story of mine it won't end and it might need 2-3 threads so again i wanna thank everyone who was with me and played with me throughout my journey on perp you guys left good memories for me and trust me i don't have to tag you, you already know who you are so thanks and goodbye perpheads, i'll be on the forums when i get bored or wait for my scav cooldown timer.

EDIT- forgot the music ffs

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your British slang is better than @Aquaa ’s so that’s a plus, Na but for real bobo I’ll miss you homie fr fr, you’ve helped me a lot with everything and shit. I appreciate everything you’ve done.

Go and beat more people up with bread and shit that’s funny as fuck

But Fuck man, that’s peak tho.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
love you too brother <3

Reaction score
You can't leave, I'm not accepting it. Delete this thread again now, before too many see it!!! ;(

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
if i don't get married next year and the coronavirus doesnt kill us all i'll be back <3

Reaction score
Sad to see you leaving. I really enjoyed playing perp with you, I hope you return sometime.

Reaction score
Bye bobo, I'll never forget the time we tried balancing 2 planters on the roof of your car to move them from puffer to parker (And how we eventually succeeded with one).

20190326163509_1.jpg

Reaction score
Man im gonna fucking miss u bro nfs we gotta hop on another game or something. You’re by far one of the chillest and realest players I’ve ever met on the server. Glad to have met you even back like 3 years ago as mofidos when you were in C-

<3