Got mugged several times and want a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got mugged 3 or 4 times, (can't remember correctly)
I lost ALOT of items and money, and I've had it with losing stuff, losing money, and making NO PROGRESS! I Know i sound like a little KID with ebola in hes arse, but I think I really deserve to get ALL items back! Lastly, when the last guy mugged me, he broke into my base, and killed me (while I was looking the other way) claiming to the admin we talked to later, that i was going to shoot him/resist, but i didnt even Know they were breaking into the house, he was just talking to me on the front door, claiming to be a Police Officer, and suddenly came Behind me and killed me. I knew he was going to mug me, so i picked up my gun, just for defensive purposes. He also came previously claiming that he wanted to "rent" my house, but i refused, and he didnt break in. He left and i got scared, getting my gun ready! And so they came back and mugged me, as i said. Really hope this refund gets approved, i work hard on earning money, and then I lose everything, because of getting mugged several times! I Know this refund isnt a part of the rule, but still, i've lost so much in just 1 and a half our, so yeah!

Reaction score
Da template:

Your in-game name:
Your ingame name

Steam ID: Your steam ID

What do you need refunded: What you lost with that mugging

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: What happended

Evidence: Demo (see Link )

Tick: The time it happened in the demo (shown of SHIFT + F2 menu)

Reaction score
Hate to say it buddy but this isn't a valid reason to make a refund request just because you got mugged several times.

Reaction score
I would like to ask you not to lie. I have demo that shows how we told you to get down on the ground while ur M4 was on your back. Then you put it out and we killed you.
I had it out from before you broke in!
[DOUBLEPOST=1465838278,1465837997][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey bro, just a small advice. Dont grow alone in a big property like church. There are many ways to get in, and on your own you cant defend 2 doors.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465838356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey bro, just a small advice. Dont grow alone in a big property like church. There are many ways to get in, and on your own you cant defend 2 doors.
what other houses can i buy to grow weed alone, and has a way of walking to the house?

Reaction score
You can only request refunds if rules have been broken and you can provide evidence. If rules have been broken and you have evidence, feel free to make a new thread following the refund request template.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.