THE "MUG" ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Read my Mug refund request first!:
I got mugged 4 times today, the first 3 times only within a hour! And the last one, i dont Know if the guy mugged me before, but when he raided and mugged me told he was laughing, saying "you guys again, haha f*** you" I
was raided and mugged with my friend the first and the last time,my friend wasnt there the 2nd and 3th time. I Know there isnt much to do for getting my things refunded, but getting mugged 3 times in only one hour, and got mugged by the same guy again with his gang, is NOT realistic at all!!
i've lost SO much money, That WAS going to help me make progress, all that in only 2-3 hours of perp-gameplay!
Can you high ranked server guys at least consider making some Changes, or Even making a new rule or something, about this problem, just something that'll help all those perp newbies like me, not to get mugged 4 times in a short period of time! I am talking for all the newbies, this need to be stopped! Human rights right at ya, Gandhi Style! GETTING MUGGED 4 TIMES IN ONLY 2-3 HOURS IS NOT REALISTIC!!
AForAnarchy, hope you'll read this!

Reaction score
It's not really an issue for experienced players, I rarely get mugged, but when I do I always carry an SD Beretta in the hopes the mugger will fuck up so I can shoot him. Just don't carry loads of shit on you, and carry a pistol you can afford to lose.

Reaction score
It's not really an issue for experienced players, I rarely get mugged, but when I do I always carry an SD Beretta in the hopes the mugger will fuck up so I can shoot him. Just don't carry loads of shit on you, and carry a pistol you can afford to lose.
I've done all that you said but all the guys that mugged me were professionals:(

Reaction score
It is sad to hear you lost a lot of money but, I don't think Rule 5.1 needs to be edited. Like everyone is saying carrying a pistol could help allot or search an organization so you could get some protection from them.

Reaction score
Don't go into corners. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 4 times I don't even know anymore.". When someone says "PLPD open up" you make sure they are PLPD by sending them a code number through emergency text so they can read it out. If someone says "Get in, i'll take you to candy land" tell him there's a monorail for a reason. And that's pretty much it, you're not the only sweatervest, we all were but not many of us got mugged 4 times in a day. You must be a special one.

Reaction score
It is sad to hear you lost a lot of money but, I don't think Rule 5.1 needs to be edited. Like everyone is saying carrying a pistol could help allot or search an organization so you could get some protection from them.
When i carried a gun Around, an officer said i wasnt allowed to go out in public with a gun(out of you house) and gave me a 4k fine
[DOUBLEPOST=1465848699,1465848560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't go into corners. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 4 times I don't even know anymore.". When someone says "PLPD open up" you make sure they are PLPD by sending them a code number through emergency text so they can read it out. If someone says "Get in, i'll take you to candy land" tell him there's a monorail for a reason. And that's pretty much it, you're not the only sweatervest, we all were but not many of us got mugged 4 times in a day. You must be a special one.
Hahah i Know im special, when i get mugged 4 times and two of them was the same person

Reaction score
Im going braindead hang on a moment. I am a very understanding person but after seeing what you have said with the AR, RR and now here im wondering if your getting yourself mugged. You have been constantly saying these guys mugged me 4 times I want my items back.

News flash get some evidence.

Onto a more detailed explaination I have no idea why they were mugging you but your chances increase alot if you own a place plus why own the church. If you are going to carry a weapon you keep it on your property or in your trunk if found on you in the street this can get confiscated. My advice to avoid mugging is stick to the streets because no-one would think about mugging on a street as the next vehicle could be the cops.

I feel your pain I have been involved in plenty of muggings but you need to be careful even asking for a ride can turn into a mugging. Be like guys on CSGO be paranoid like hell to keep your stuff.

Now common sense can help alot and keeping a low profile but if you need anything else from me just PM away.

(Apologies if this makes barely any sense or somewhat offensive I am tired)

M

Reaction score
You just need to become accustomed to the way things work and balance who is suspicious/whether you should have a gun out. It's against the rules to target (and therefore mug) players which have only a couple of days of playtime (per section 2.5); if you've been mugged more than that it's simply a case of learning from it and being a bit more careful.

As far as your description goes, no rules have been broken, but if you still believe otherwise or have further information you can post an action request against the users.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.