Government workers being allowed to open there storage.

Reaction score
I think that government workers should be allowed to open there storage!

But should not be able to
  • Put their weapons they received from there job into the storage or anything they received from the job.
  • Not being able to take out weapons
  • and obviously many more!
But should be allowed to
  • Take out essentials like Phones , Burgers , Torches etc. Saves you from buying them over and over again!
  • But be able to put in stuff from there citizen lifes , like Wooden fences , concrete barriers , Lamps etc...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

What's so difficult about buying a few burgers at Fredys? Putting stuff you receive from the job means that after every police raid the cops are going to scramble for the guns and run back to put them in their storage chests. You need to own property for a chest and I just don't see this being needed or working out. Also use the template https://perpheads.com/threads/template.1241/

Also, please use correct "their".
635895348340321591-2002208007_You+re+welcome+citizen+_16db7f66a8b6851f2a0c6ea92955449a.jpg

Reaction score
The new Dank Police force is arriving sorry but you are missing so many reasons why this was not in place like farming props, ammo, mags añd what about drugs. I see no point in this at all and its just waiting to be abused.

It would be a mess and I will not support this.

Reaction score
YES!! Biggest +support I could ever give

I have had so many problems where I need to access my storage as a police officer for some passiverp, for example I may want to set up a cinema for my educational videos or just some local crime prevention/law awareness place in the bazaar, there was that one time I was making a gun and drug amnesty and lacked props.

So to fix the issue of people abusing this you can blacklist certain items such as guns which would be grey scaled so that they can't take it out of the storage however items such as TV, Radio, Fences, Tables, Chairs, etc should all be whitelisted to be taken out as a police officer.

Another example is where I don't have enough traffic cones so I like to take them out if my storage otherwise I would have to buy them from safety first.

Definitely should be added great idea. Please use the template though.