GrandadPyjamas

Reaction score
People have probably been expecting someone to make a post like this eventually, but I really want to recommend GrandadPyjamas for being an amazing new member of the community and for his extremely entertaining streams!

My limited experience with him has been all very good and I hope we get more new players like him!

Congrats on tonights extremely successful stream, gaining 21 subscribers and receiving numerous donations. We hope to continue seeing you on!

@GrandadPyjamas

Reaction score
People have probably been expecting someone to make a post like this eventually, but I really want to recommend GrandadPyjamas for being an amazing new member of the community and for his extremely entertaining streams!

My limited experience with him has been all very good and I hope we get more new players like him!

Congrats on tonights extremely successful stream, gaining 21 subscribers and receiving numerous donations. We hope to continue seeing you on!

@GrandadPyjamas
Much love to you and all others who have helped provide content to the stream mate. You helped entertain me and the boys big time tonight. Nothing but love my friend.

Reaction score
you still have to pay back your wonga loan you took out for that 74u remember. my bank is 997762663636, you have 24 hours to pay or the debt amount will be $3,200,560.