A THANK YOU to everyone :D

Reaction score
Hello,

So as some of you have seen I've been streaming Perpheads recently and the experience has been nothing short of awesome. I had a lot of fun by interacting with those who stopped by and hosting giveaways every so often. Recently, due to your collective support I've been able to become a Twitch Affiliate which means I have access to more tools to entertain you and you are able to support the channel through subscriptions, cheers with bits and more! I'm also working on channel-exclusive emotes which you guys can use. There will also be channel points which can be redeemed for certain things. For example, making me drink water, Dancing with Disco Lights (No more RDM you crazy people) and more! I can't wait to start streaming more and to continue to entertain you guys and bring more people to the community.

Here are my new subscriber badges:
4e1e4814aa8b10c1a0f3014fb92a984f.png

My new channel points:
ca5979d857f90a0b0f61380d94780e71.png

I am also almost at 100 followers! If you haven't checked out my stream yet, drop by when you can and follow!

I just wanted to thank you all for the support and allowing me to stream to you all! Just a reminder that you are never expected to donate any money to the channel, a simple follow and view is enough although donations and subscriptions are VERY MUCH appreciated.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

So as some of you have seen I've been streaming Perpheads recently and the experience has been nothing short of awesome. I had a lot of fun by interacting with those who stopped by and hosting giveaways every so often. Recently, due to your collective support I've been able to become a Twitch Affiliate which means I have access to more tools to entertain you and you are able to support the channel through subscriptions, cheers with bits and more! I'm also working on channel-exclusive emotes which you guys can use. There will also be channel points which can be redeemed for certain things. For example, making me drink water, Dancing with Disco Lights (No more RDM you crazy people) and more! I can't wait to start streaming more and to continue to entertain you guys and bring more people to the community.

Here are my new subscriber badges:
View attachment 13176

My new channel points:
View attachment 13177

I am also almost at 100 followers! If you haven't checked out my stream yet, drop by when you can and follow!

I just wanted to thank you all for the support and allowing me to stream to you all! Just a reminder that you are never expected to donate any money to the channel, a simple follow and view is enough although donations and subscriptions are VERY MUCH appreciated.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!
you’re welcome for my $1 donation and 1 month sub big fella

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Where's my badge? Feeling scammed.

On another note,
Keep up the good work, you actually make enjoyable content, and it's fun to see you RDM people when bribed.

Make a stream schedule, finally got good internet at sea, so I can watch, and get scammed even more!

Reaction score
it’s been fun streamsniping you and screaming profanities down the mic at you! good job fella, keep up the good work

Reaction score
Not really a stream watcher as such but ive occasionally cut into travis’s streams and they’re pretty funny, last time I joined one I saw him dancing to a black screen

Reaction score
Damn I'd love to stream, but it would consist of me being awkward when dealing with situations as a cop and trying to find which law the person broke. Your streams seem fun af so huge contratulations on the achivement

Reaction score
Damn I'd love to stream, but it would consist of me being awkward when dealing with situations as a cop and trying to find which law the person broke.
Nah, dont worry about that. If you want to stream go ahead, I would love to see more streams of perpheads.