GraveDinosaur

Reaction score
Today as my first proper recommendation, I have decided to recommend @GraveDinosaur even if he is the worst Scottish person, as I am the best Scot in the community. He is a great Admin, and candidate for senior admin, I have had many encounters with him, he is a very forgiving character, visible by the time he removed my perma ban, way back early 2015, if he hadn't done that I wouldn't have been part of this great community, I am so thankful he is a part of the community, he has on many occasions spoken to me privately on Team Speak, went through rules with me on many occasions, to help me get a better understanding of rules, and helped me with many reports. When he isn't handling reports he is such fun to RP with, and a very funny character, on many occasions he has come on drunk as fuck, and he is a great laugh when he is drunk, even if he does make everyone think all Scots are alcoholics lmao.

Thanks ;)

Reaction score
I would agree with you on this. Everytime I need help from a staff member he is always the one I would rely on. He deals with admin sits in a very professional manner. I never knew how he does it. I used to encounter with many administrative sits with Grave, and these sits would be because of me breaking the rules. Not once have I thought that the punshiment he gave me was unfair. Not only that, but he also made sure that I understood exactly what I did wrong so that I would learn from it and not do it again. Everytime he would handle a sit I know for sure that he would do what's fair no matter what it is. Whenever I would need a staff member to answer me a question about the rules I would ask him first because I know that he will respond. He is one of the main reasons to why I started to follow all the rules instead of breaking them.