Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OOC Info:-

Steam Name:- Ashur #FreeMartino
OOC Age:- 14
Playtime:- 2 weeks

In-game Info:-

Name: Sarah Knight
Why would you like to join:- Well, there are many friends of mine in this organisation, and this seems like a pretty decent organisation, and i'm in need of an organisation, and i like to have fun with many people and since there are quite a few friends of mine in the org that would be amazing
Rifle Marksmanship:- 48 (just by shooting, need to buy sniper ammo from now on lol)
Firearms level:- 12 ( i dont craft i cba to do it)
Shooting Skill (1-10) :- 8
How much dosh do you have ($$$) :- 199k atm
What whip you driving (Citroen C2 is unavailable) :- Mitshubishi evolution VIII (480k) +1 upgrade (makes it 643k) (currently saving for a Lamborghini lol)
Why should we personally accept you:- I can be quite hot headed sometimes, but i'm a nice guy, i'm on nearly all the time, and i can flank *wink* and i know how to play properly
How much do you know about West Ham and the Notorious GSE:- quite a few things.
Is there anyone you hate:- no

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • OOC Info

Steam Name: Lauren Kobra
    OOC Age:
    Playtime: 4days

Name: Lauren Kobra
Why would you like to join:- i've been looking for a org for a long time now since my last one broke up and i am all alone now looking for some friends to play with
Rifle Marksmanship:- 3 working on this one dw
Firearms level:- 28 working on this one dw
Shooting Skill (1-10) :- 8
How much dosh do you have ($$$) :- 250K
What whip you driving (Citroen C2 is unavailable) :- min copper (Saving for a good car idk )
Why should we personally accept you:- i am a friendly social person i can be funny and crazy make some jokes but when you need to be serious i will i am here to enjoy with all of you if i get accept willing to help to anyone even if i have no money i'll still give what i can
How much do you know about West Ham and the Notorious GSE:- not much tbh
Is there anyone you hate:- no friendly with everyone (except nade)

Reaction score

Steam Name:- Allen
OOC Age:- 17
Playtime:- Around 10 Weeks

Name:- Allen Kennedy
Why would you like to join:- WAGWAN is dead and I want an org with cool blokes in it, preferably one that doesn't let sweaters and their buddies join for no apparent reason *cough* WAGWAN *cough*
Rifle Marksmanship:- 75-80 (Not sure, but between those numbers)
Firearms level:- 125
Shooting Skill:- 7/10 IMHO
How much dosh do you have:- 85K rn my niqqa, I been grinding those marksmanship numbers boi
What whip(s) you driving:
BMW M5 E60 (Blue) (Double Upgraded)
Cadillac Escalade (Dark Blue) (Double Upgraded)
Why should we personally accept you:- My crafting level max niqqa, I also got guns and cars I can use to help y'all should you needs it, and I know you guys only take the best init. I wouldn't be applying if I didn't think I could pull my weight.
How much do you know about West Ham and the Notorious GSE:- Not much really, besides Dai and some of my mates being in the org, and that I'd like to join.
Is there anyone you hate:- Ermak trying to be edgy.

lolwut 50k kiss my ass xd

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Application criteria has been edited to fulfill the oppertunities created by joining the org.
All open applications will need to be edited to show the new criteria within 24 hours or they will be closed.

Regards,
Cpt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i would like to add that i work 5 years in vfx gfx motion designs and i can really promote the org making videos edits some dank shit !

Reaction score

Steam Name:- Askasta #FREEDAIGESTIVE
OOC Age:- 16
Playtime:- 12 Days on perp|2773 Hours in garrys mod

Name: Farhard Nazarine
Why would you like to join:- Because im orgless and i see my friends joining this org like Jack Richard and Victoria Smithon
Rifle Marksmanship:- 40
Firearms level:- 27
Shooting Skill (1-10) :- About 4-5 but this going higher soon because im getting a new PC in 5-6 months but my FPS aren't the big problem. I have no struggle in defending base thats fine but when its about raiding it depends on the cop lighting or if we raid in open area where i see all those police car lights xd. but its still playable between 15-20 FPS its low but stable xd
How much dosh do you have ($$$) :- 350k
What whip you driving (Citroen C2 is unavailable) :- BMW M1 the older one
Why should we personally accept you:- I Would like to join this Org and Help it grow. You might remember me the one who cried about weapons but after that day i realized that aint a big deal since its only a game and its not the end of the world.
How much do you know about West Ham and the Notorious GSE:- Im Sorry i don't know anything.
Is there anyone you hate:- No, not really :*

Reaction score
Steam Name:- Itzryzo
OOC Age:- 17
Playtime:- 1 month 25 days or smthin

Name: Samuel Smithson
Why would you like to join:- Because i am a lovely kid
Rifle Marksmanship:- idk like 50
Firearms level:- 65
Shooting Skill (1-10) :- 7
How much dosh do you have ($$$) :- 300k and some wotsits
What whip you driving (Citroen C2 is unavailable) :- BMW m6
Why should we personally accept you:- Because i am the best Asian man in the the entire world
How much do you know about West Ham and the Notorious GSE:- fuck all i once stole dai johns car
Is there anyone you hate:- I dislike
@Mage
@Creepis
hate is a strong word, i perfer to say THEY BENT!!

JRW

Reaction score

Steam Name:- </Joe>
OOC Age:- 15
Playtime:- 3 months

Name: Joe Smithson
Why would you like to join:- this org looks decent enough and a few mates are in it said they dominate, would like to also dominate
Rifle Marksmanship:- 25 soon to rise to 100 currently making boxes of ammo
Firearms level:- 111
Shooting Skill (1-10) :- 10
How much dosh do you have ($$$) :- about $150,000 as I just spent a shit tonne on a whip
What whip you driving (Citroen C2 is unavailable) :- fuck I really wanted the Citroen C2, guess I'll stick to my Dodge Challenger fully upgraded with kit and gold trim
Why should we personally accept you:- because I'm a fuckingn huge laugh and will contribute massively to the org
How much do you know about West Ham and the Notorious GSE:- fuck all would like to learn as southampton are doing dog wank and would like to forever blow some bubbles
Is there anyone you hate:- nah, if you were to say strongly dislike

Reaction score

Steam Name:- Rhys
OOC Age:- 15
Playtime:- 13 Days, 11 Hours

Name: Rhys Rodriguez
Why would you like to join:- I think this is a good org full of good people. I think that people in this org are very competent and trustworthy. I want to be in an org with people that I can trust and just hang around with. I am a fellow SheepShagger so you know you can trust me. I am currently searching for an active organization alo.
Rifle Marksmanship:- 32
Firearms level:- 13
Shooting Skill (1-10) :- 6
How much dosh do you have ($$$):- I'm currently broke but won't take me long to get my P's on the high note.
What whip you driving (Citroen C2 is unavailable):- Range Rover
Why should we personally accept you:- I think that I am a competent person who you can trust. I am a very nice person overall and someone who you can easily get along with.
How much do you know about West Ham and the Notorious GSE:- I know a few members in the org which I get along with.
Is there anyone you hate:- Nope

Something I would like to say:- I know my Firearms and Marksman ship is low but I'm currently working on getting it increased I hope you can take this into consideration.

Reaction score

Steam Name:- Ser Richard aka TheRoyalPet
OOC Age:-19
Playtime:- 8 days and 12 hours

Name: Jackson Smith
Why would you like to join:-I have been in a few org but most of them are dead or have in active players now like Harpers or Wagwan or Mohammad Family
Rifle Marksmanship:-1 i will work on those coz at first i did not know how to improve the levels/skill
Firearms level:-1 i will also work on that one too but to be honest i dont know how to.
Shooting Skill (1-10) :-4-5 i am ok with shooting but i use shotguns i am not that good with rifles.
How much dosh do you have ($$$) :-170k
What whip you driving (Citroen C2 is unavailable) :-i am saving for a escalade esv
Why should we personally accept you:- i wish to learn more about this server and enjoy my time here learn from you guys different things and improve my character. i am friendly and meture. i am willing to help the org with anything possible.
How much do you know about West Ham and the Notorious GSE:- i am really sorry but i am not interested in football so i dont know anything about them. but i did heared of west ham before. and i think they are ok.
Is there anyone you hate:- no i dont think so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.