Green Street Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
n-game name:Corey Arnolds
OOC name: Corey
OOC Age: 13 very soon 14
Playtime:3 weeks
Why would you like to join?I like to be apart of a big organization as i been apart of many orgs before i have alot of experience with people and some of my friends are in this org
Favourite weapon? M4a1 and spas
Rifle Marksmanship? 11
Firearms level?10
How much dosh do you have? 68k
What whip you driving? Audi s5 saving up for upgrade
Why should I personally accept you?I think you shoudl accept me as im great in big orgs i can defend and i can help when anybody is in need IF they panic i will come as soon as possible and im also very friendly and when someone needs something i will help them :)
Is there anyone you hate? millwall fuck em all

Reaction score
In-game name: Dylan Price
OOC name: Appricey
OOC Age: 15
Playtime: god knows
Why would you like to join?
I'm looking for an organization that can provide me with quality role play and of course the Welsh need to stick together.
Favourite weapon?
M4A1
Rifle Marksmanship? Not sure
Firearms level? 25 (I think)
How much dosh do you have?
100k-200k
What whip you driving?
Ford Raptor
Why should I personally accept you?
Obviously me and you have a connection we're both Welsh which makes us complete legends. :)
Is there anyone you hate?
Not really (certainly not @Exrobite ) xD

Reaction score
In-game name: Sam Ireland
OOC name: [DPA] Samsterminator
OOC Age: 16
Playtime: 1 Month
Why would you like to join?: I have a lot of friends in this org and it seems like a powerful org that would be nice to base with, I would like to get back into Perpheads, and this org seems like a great one to do that with.
Favourite weapon?: AK-47 or M4A1
Rifle Marksmanship?: 23
Firearms level?: 48
How much dosh do you have?: 600k
What whip you driving?:
Why should I personally accept you?: I am a good shooter, like basing with people, I usually have a lot of guns, and will craft for people presuming I am the right level to do so.
Is there anyone you hate?: No

Reaction score
In-game name: Janice McGlinchy

OOC name: [PH] Janice

OOC Age: 14

Playtime: 1 Month

Why would you like to join? I would like to join as I enjoy being a part of a large organisation that I can assist in and help members out. I have been accepted to a few big orgs in the past and I know some people who claim to be in your org

Favourite weapon? M4A1 (Don't have
many) or Remington 870

Rifle Marksmanship? 18

Firearms level? 39

How much dosh do you have? 250K

What whip you driving? BMW 507

Why should I personally accept you? I am trustworthy and Would be loyal if accepted to the organisation. I can also be pretty useful when it comes to raids etc.

Is there anyone you hate? Nope

Reaction score
In-game name: James Simeon

OOC name:
Generic Twat

OOC Age: 14

Playtime: Month

Why would you like to join? Meet some new people and just have fun in general. I'm desperately in the need of an organisation and I believe that I could be a good asset to you guys.

Favourite weapon?
There is a copule which I will list:
Pistols:

• Colt M1911
  • Desert Eagle
  • M9 Beretta
Rifles:
  • Sako
  • M4
  • Any sniper
  • AK-47
  • AK-74U
  • AK-101
  • Enfield
Rifle Marksmanship? Like 18. I haven't been getting my marksmanship up a lot lately because I got this neat new mouse that I paid like 70$ for. In general, combat is my cup of tea.

Firearms level? 32. I only craft M1911's because they are so good.

How much dosh do you have? 150k as of right now. The reason I don't have a lot of money is because I spent most of it pimping out my ride and buying guns and crafting materials. I had 1mil before that.

What whip you driving? Upgraded Scion-FRS with a purple pearlescent painjob and a tuned wide aftermarket kit.
1E9F06B5915DC46EB5916E9E2108E1E2AE13B3D8
Why should I personally accept you? Cuz I like wales and Gareth Bale pmsl. I have been in: The Jones Family, Trapani Family, Trapani Pasta, Trapanis and Cheeseheads and Kommando 9

Is there anyone you hate? As of now, not really.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-game name: Anthony Findley
OOC name: Marty
OOC Age: 19
Playtime: 126 Hours (5 days in paralake)
Why would you like to join? : it has been a long time since i was in an org and i am very loyal to my members. (last org i was in got dispanded ''The harpers'')
Favourite weapon? : 9MM Beretta and the AK-47 (can be replaced by the M4A4)
Rifle Marksmanship? : 1/100 (reasons because i have never owned alot of rifles, but the AK is my favorite)
Firearms level? : 1/125 (i'm still crafting baseball bats)
How much dosh do you have? : i had over 200k, but spent it all on a fucking volvo and some more drugs. 500$ right now
What whip you driving? : like i said, a slow shitty Volvo.
Why should I personally accept you? : i'm very loyal towards my friends and if there are anything happening to one of my members, i would go to their last location and help them out.
Is there anyone you hate? : no. not at the moment, but if there are anyone that talks trash about me, they will feel sorry.

Reaction score
In-game name:Kuris Denzel
OOC name:Mrlemon
OOC Age:15
Playtime:2 weeks dont know the exact
Why would you like to join? I whould like to join the org couse i whould really like a nice org and to make new friends.

Favourite weapon? Deagel and All the shotguns
Rifle Marksmanship? I dont know the exact its aroun 20 30
Firearms level? Around 27 29
How much dosh do you have? i just baught a car uppgrade so i only have 100k+
What whip you driving? BMW M5 E60 1x Uppgrade
Why should I personally accept you? I dont really know mayby that u can make me to a real solider
Is there anyone you hate? I like every 1 :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-game name: Adam Mills
OOC name: DwarfBitch
OOC Age: 17
Playtime: 1 mounth
Why would you like to join? currently looking for a active org, and this seems like the one. there is also alot of friends of mine in the org
Favourite weapon? mossberg, remington, m4a1, ak47. overall i like the most guns. can use any
Rifle Marksmanship? 40 (not entirely sure)
Firearms level? 45
How much dosh do you have? like 50k not sure, just bought some shit
What whip you driving? audi s5
Why should I personally accept you? because im an overall good member, im friendly and im a very good shooter aswell.
Is there anyone you hate? we will discuss in more detail later

Status
Not open for further replies.