Green Street Elite "GSE" Applications

Reaction score
Your fans a shit, all fans in England to be fair.

There you go, watch that. The team I would kill for Malmö FF

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

Your players are shit, name me 1 player for Malmo that could get in a single prem team?

Reaction score

Lighting a few flares and waving flags around is fuck all mate, the only reason it looks better is that us English can't get into the ground with a plastic bottle without the lid being taken off let alone bring a flare into the stadium because you will get a lifetime ban. The reason it is so strict is that of the history of violence in English football it only takes one cunt to jab a burning flare into some cunts face and that's it you got lifetime injuries hence why it's so strict.

Reaction score
Steam Name:- ryan
OOC Age:- 20
Playtime:- 1 month

IC Info:-

Name- Jacob Mcjimmy
Rifle Marksmanship- 65
Firearms level- 45
How much money do you have- 100k
Estimate your inventory worth-250k
What Cars do you own- transit
Why would you like to join- I need an active org.
Why should we accept you- why not

Reaction score
Lighting a few flares and waving flags around is fuck all mate, the only reason it looks better is that us English can't get into the ground with a plastic bottle without the lid being taken off let alone bring a flare into the stadium because you will get a lifetime ban. The reason it is so strict is that of the history of violence in English football it only takes one cunt to jab a burning flare into some cunts face and that's it you got lifetime injuries hence why it's so strict.
We can't have bottles either, everyone and everything gets searched. If you get caught with a flare its a lifetime ban and a fat fine