Hello Everybody.

Reaction score
Hi,

Since i am fairly new it might be the time to introduce myself .

I am kinda new to the roleplay scene . but i am catching up quickly so have some patience with me ;)

let me tell you guys a little about myself in game as well as out of game.

Let us start with out of game : I am a 27j old hardworking male from belgium. i work as a heave duty machine mechanic wich includes : Lorry's (Trucks) , forklifts, crane's and bulldozers . wich is kind of a very physical exhausting job somethimes :D and in my free time i love to play game's obviusly :D.

Ingame i go by the name logan greenwood . and am kind of a noob with my 3 days playtime :D . But i have to say i have had some really nice encounters with really nice people already ! ( bertie and chris especially ) but other people aswell!
like i said above roleplaying is kinda new for me since i moslty play fps shooters . but i am willing to learn . and so far i dont thinki have been doing a to bad job at it .

if there is anything you wanna ask me . just ask ;)

so hey i think this kinda was my introduction .

Ps. sorry for my bad grammar LOL

Deleted member 1235

Hey man welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on the server. Make sure to drop on by on our teamspeak to get to meet the rest of us. We all play many other games together as well which you're more than welcome to come play with us!

See you around :D