Growing ACTUAL plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Being able to grow plants like tomatoes, peppers etc.

Why should this be added? (pros): @Xquality has some models for food already, so it shouldn't be too hard to implement some growable ones if he decides he wants to come back for longer than 2 months :(, maybe just make it the same as the pumpkin models. More legal ways to make money.

What negatives could this have? (cons): -

*Other additions:

Reaction score
I think this would be a good idea also because this could affect how cops see planters. For example, if I cop sees planters now they usually think it's drugs but this with a new system being legal would be very helpful to newer players. We should be able to eat the food we grow too.

Reaction score
Can already see some people who do drugs and illegal activities having a garden and making shit tonnes of money off of it.

Reaction score
Absolutely! If they weren't worth much to shop NPCs but gave massive bonuses (more than bought food e.g. fill both stamina and hunger effectively) then newer players would be able to step into the market. This would also be a good step in the right direction to expand on @StephenPuffs and @Xquality's dreams of a player-run economy!

Reaction score
Also, this would possibly give the market right next to the PD a reason to be there. Could be loads of NPC's there buying food and selling seeds. Also could give a life to it with players going there to buy food which may give more stamina and less hunger like you said before

Deleted member 5920

Additional idea.

Do not over-complicate it. Drugs are quite complicated if you're a new player in regards to water levels ect. By having an easy alternative it would allow new players to get a start on the server before getting to grips with the more complicated drug system.

Reaction score
There’s already models for tomatoes, onions, plants for their respective vegetables, beef, chicken, pork, and packaging for said food items.

I also propose that you make it so you can’t steal tomatoes and onions in raids and only let the plant owner harvest them because yanno, with stealing drugs from power growers you arent really doing something incredibly morally conflicted but raiding just for onions?

Also, for the meat models, I quite like the idea of having animal NPCs so we can open a petting zoo for all the PERP autists to go see some virtual animals.

Reaction score
This will be interesting for police who see plants and scream "DRUGS, DRUGS!"

Will require some form of investigation and/or knowledge of the different plants, big +support from me.

Reaction score
I would like to grow burger plants in my apartment so I don't need to ask for them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.