Gym routine for a 14 year old

Reaction score
Bro you’re 14 you ain’t hit puberty yet and you’re still a featus, eat more just get a fat shit and go gym when you’re 18 and have a big glow up like me.

Reaction score
this is completely untrue. the whole 'you will be short' or 'you will mess up your muscles' spiel is momscience bullshit with zero proof behind it.

Reaction score
Y'all wanna end this thread with the conclusion:
go to experienced people around the Gym and ask them if u can train with them.
this is possibly the worst advice i've ever heard, don't do this.

If you're scared of the big weights or barbells, then stick to the machines. Even if they're not as effective as normal bar- and dumbbells, they should be good enough so you won't be overwhelmed.

Reaction score
didn't really sense any kind of sarcasm
the midget joke gave me a suspicion but i was unsure

Reaction score
The thing about lifting stunting your growth is BS, but indeed things can go wrong more easily for you:

You're 14 years old, you're still growing, according to your BMI you're healthy but you probably look a bit sticc, your body most likely isn't very rigid. You have more potential for injury than a grown adult and that's where you can get fucked if you're not careful, so don't overdo it.

Exercising in general produces growth hormone so what I'd recommend for you instead is to do sports, do some basketball, football, tennis, swimming or some shit, and wait until you're 16 and you've gained a little bit more weight to start working out.

There is no rush.

Reaction score
you can damage your grown plates if you lift too heavy at that age.

Reaction score
honestly, just do normal sports and train your endurance/general fitness. While the opinions differ on wether it's healthy for you or not, know you shouldn't need to do it to feel happy or fit, if anything it makes you look like a proper chad. Make sure your body is actually fit and strong enough so you can get ripped.

Also, you're 14. Get rid of the fucking parental controls lmao

Reaction score
urban legend. it's not an inevitable side effect of lifting; you could damage your growth plates like how you could break your spine. It's completely avoidable if you don't injure yourself.