I AM CONCERNED

Reaction score
i feel rly thirsty but im drinking so much water
ive drunk like 4l today but im literally pissing it all out and its 100% clear

first time something like this has ever happened, ive been thirsty like this before and it took way longer than usual to quench it but it eventually went away after drinking enough, while this doesnt

and idk if this is linked but ive had like a tension headache behind my eyes and in my forehead and had a rly stiff neck all day

fuck seeing a doctor for the time being

do any of you intellectual invididuals (so not @Lelios) have any ideas

Last edited:
Reaction score
While many medical experts encourage people to stay hydrated, a fine line exists. Sometimes people can drink too much water. As a result, their urine can be very clear.

that and you may be pregnant

also who has never had clear piss before

11409-are-you-dehydrated-pee-color-chart-1296x1200-body.20190305004104444.jpg

you have small brain

Reaction score
ive had clear piss before maybe i worded that badly

Reaction score
yeah just seems worded badly, but i doubt there's really anything wrong. it may just be your body being weird, unless you're pregnant, taking medication, or diabetic

Reaction score
although, if you continue to remain thirsty, you should probably get into contact with your doctor. feeling thirsty despite drinking for no good reason isn't normal

Reaction score
@Niko thank you for the genuinely constructive posts i wasnt expecting to get one from anyone at this rate

Reaction score
@Sorle if you have headache and stuff you should defo see a doctor, it can be serious and it's better getting it sorted so you don't have to worry about it at all, and if there is something to worry about it's x100 times better getting it sorted instantly so you know the problem to get it sorted instantly before it's either deadly or fucks u up completely

Reaction score
its a migraine, possibly from staring at your pc all day with most likely bright screen and dark room or you have gotten little sleep or too much sleep