HAAROU! Hicksu here! :D

Reaction score
HAAROU! I'm Hicksu The Pixel (Hicks Hoxton in-game) and I'm a guy who loves to make YouTube Videos, Make and Play Music and to meet and befriend new people! I really hope I'll get a good time here and to meet loads of nice people to have awesome roleplay-moments with! Hope to see you in-game!

If you have ANY questions?!?!?!?!?! ASK AWAY! There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers! ^.^ Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello i remember you from Santosrp and Talios, my name is Alfie Reeves(but aka as JustBanter), This community is a lot better than the other two, Staff are better and also is the RP. Enjoy!!

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome, I'm Callum Byford in-game, so if you ever go on-duty as Cop i'll be happy to help.

P.S Stay away from @LordTyla
haha thanks for the heads up! :D
Welcome enjoy your stay and be sure to not get banned!
haha thanks I will try and behave! xD
Hello i remember you from Santosrp and Talios, my name is Alfie Reeves(but aka as JustBanter), This community is a lot better than the other two, Staff are better and also is the RP. Enjoy!!
haha ye I remember you from Talos! :3 Thanks for the info, you better be telling the thruth about the community and staff! xD Well I guess I'll just have to find out! ^.^ so far so good!

Reaction score
Welcome to the bright side of the role play servers! Don't hesitate to ask questions and make newbie mistakes, we've all been through this and will help you from the start!

Reaction score
Welcome to the bright side of the role play servers! Don't hesitate to ask questions and make newbie mistakes, we've all been through this and will help you from the start!
Thank you! :D I have been roleplaying before but I still think I suck at it! xD So thanks for the help when I need it! :D

Reaction score
Welcome! Follow @plpdtyla on tooter.
Thanks and I will not! :D F*k u! :D just kidding! xD sry
Welcome to the community! ;) be sure to drop by on Team Speak 3 and have a chat with our toxic finest community members! Oh yeah, also, join the biggest and the best organisation in Paralake: https://perpheads.com/threads/recruitment-senior-officer-recruitment-cycle-03-06-2016.16398/ :shamefullyembarrased:
Thank you! :D I will be sure to check it out! :3 also, nice self advertisement! xD