Hack situation

Reaction score
Just wanna ask about that. Do you guys ever got confrontrated in Perp from a Hacker?

I was today in this situation and just cant believe it in this moment

Reaction score
I would personally drop kick them then backflip maybe, if you can move past the shock of meeting a hacker that is.
don't dropkick he will python program ur legs to go back to you sir it's too risky trust me i got legit sources (source: trust me bro)

Reaction score
I once was confrontated by a Hacker in Perp.

He came to me and said "i am hacker" and proceeded to hack into my Samsung Smart Fridge, turning it off which spoiled the plate of chicken tendies mummy had left me before going to work. He then froze me in place and forced me to listen to Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts on repeat for 10 hours straight. Even after I turned off my PC I could still hear the music through my speakers. I eventually had to sell my house and move away to escape the mediocre country pop.

Ever since then I have been afraid of Hackers and everytime anyone mentions hacking I immediately throw my PC out of the window to avoid yet again being subjected to a similar fate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i haet tehm stoopid haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacklers and explointeroigns they annoy me alot i haet gaemign