Halloween - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo-halloween.png

PERPHeads - Happy Halloween!
We're exciting to announce that there will be a brand new Halloween event this year! There will be some aspects that you may recognise from previous years, but new mechanics have been added and it has been incorporated into the main event system. There will also be other surprise mini-events occurring before and after the main event.

All times are GMT.

Late Afternoon Events: Spooky Occurrences - 3pm to 6pm
  • Random spooky instances will happen across the city. These events will happen in parallel to normal roleplay and will be entirely optional to take part in. Each one will be a surprise and different from the last!​
Main Halloween Event: Patient Zero - 6pm to 8pm(?)
  • In the year of the pandemic, one player will receive a toxic infection. This will spread across the city rapidly unless it is contained. Will the people be able to contain it, or will there be no one left alive in Paralake?
  • This event will be server-wide, therefore by joining the server you will be participating in the event, you may get infected at anytime! Growing, etc. during the event is at your own risk of zombies raiding your property.
Late Evening Events: Spooky Occurrences + Standard Events - 8pm to late
  • Random spooky instances will happen across the city. These events will happen in parallel to normal roleplay and will be entirely optional to take part in. These will be a repeat of the more successful events from the late afternoon.​
  • Some of the more traditional events that you are more familiar with may be throw into the mix.​
If all goes well, we may repeat some of these events on Sunday.

Have fun, and Happy Halloween!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
LdP5ZgO.png

Will we be able to craft/buy masks?

credit @Flux for img
you still don't get credit for that phone screenshot
1604093747142.png

nice update :)
this wouldn't work because everyone would just wear it with their nose exposed because we're intellectuals

Reaction score
Very fun I hopped on for a lil bit. I would like to see more roleplay based events taking place more frequently rather than just once a year! (Gamemasters inbound?). Extremely fun though thanks to the boyos who put all of this together for us to enjoy.

Reaction score
Very fun I hopped on for a lil bit. I would like to see more roleplay based events taking place more frequently rather than just once a year! (Gamemasters inbound?). Extremely fun though thanks to the boyos who put all of this together for us to enjoy.
Seal Team 6 has fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.