Halloween Event - 2023

Reaction score
he was sat in forest stat padding i fink
He was on the run after Office fell! The best way to survive is to always move and always have antibiotics at hand. I don't think people realize how helpful antidote is when you or someone in your base is infected because only like two people used it!

You will have another chance this Sunday! And we will tweak it a little bit this time ;)

Reaction score
He was on the run after Office fell! The best way to survive is to always move and always have antibiotics at hand. I don't think people realize how helpful antidote is when you or someone in your base is infected because only like two people used it!

You will have another chance this Sunday! And we will tweak it a little bit this time ;)
was he the guy that jumped off of office roof ????

Reaction score
Last chance to join the yearly Patient Zero event!

Sunday 5th of November ~ evening GMT

This time the infection time will be 10 minutes instead of 3 so antidotes are vital!
We also changing the spawn rate of zombies because people died a little bit too quick the first time ;)

Reaction score
man let me join this shi man i wanna shoot some zombies, work got me lacking
huge w event tho

Reaction score
man let me join this shi man i wanna shoot some zombies, work got me lacking
huge w event tho
Just call in Sunday and Say Sorry perpheads is having a zombie event Easy done They'll understand

Reaction score
Just call in Sunday and Say Sorry perpheads is having a zombie event Easy done They'll understand
guys how do i afford the electricity bill to play on my pc and all the other shi without work?

Reaction score
It removed the infection completely so you wont die to infection or turn into a zombie.
see i was right man i havent even been a part of the event and my knowledge is larger than ellies

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score

style-logo-halloween.png

This year's big Halloween event is hosted by @Jyrgen and myself!

Tuesday 31st - 19.00 GMT
Sunday 5th of November ~ evening GMT

Building rules before/during the event:

Players are allowed to use any props as a defense against the zombies but must allow players to come in/out of the defense without moving any props.

Example;
* If you're building on a roof, there must be a way up or down for players to move without any blockage.
* If your defense is inside of a building, you can't fully block all doors so it's impossible for players to get in.
Besides that, you're free to be as creative as you want. Feel free to message me about questions about building or help with props.

This event will be server-wide, therefore by joining the server you will be participating in, you may get
infected anytime!
Growing, etc. during the event is at your own risk of zombies raiding your property.

Rewards
  • Longest surviving humans:
    • 1st Place $250,000
    • 2nd Place: $100,000
    • 3rd Place: $50,000
  • The reward for destroying a zombie spawner: $25,000
Guidance
  • Make sure you sign up to the City Enforcement Team to be a part of the event and use all features.
  • Your vehicles are fragile, so keep them safe and don't ram things with them.
  • Share vehicles with other players
  • Use /event to coordinate (CET and Zombies have their own chats)
  • Use medical help sparingly
  • Beware of yellow blood
  • Look out for Broadcast about gear, weapons, antidotes, and safe houses.
Rules
  • In addition to building rules:
    • Do not attempt to exploit any mechanics to avoid being turned into a zombie
    • Do not climb anywhere that is ridiculously hard to get to
    • Do not ruin the experience for other players
  • Failure to comply with the rules will result in creative punishments, that are unlikely to be fair to you.

BIG Thank you to @Megasaw and @Fredy for updating the new event this year!
When is the event?