Halloween Event - 2023

Reaction score
what's this "city enforcement team" thing and how do i join it? is it just like pd or medic or something as someone else mentioned?

Reaction score
what's this "city enforcement team" thing and how do i join it? is it just like pd or medic or something as someone else mentioned?
When it starts you'll get instructions to go and join the city enforcement team by talking to the NPC and getting your gear for the event. There will be broadcasts and more information in game! :)

Reaction score
Wdym cars ans weapons limited? We need to get our private weapons or no?

Reaction score

style-logo-halloween.png

This year's big Halloween event is hosted by @Jyrgen and myself!

Tuesday 31st - 19.00 GMT

Building rules before/during the event:

Players are allowed to use any props as a defense against the zombies but must allow players to come in/out of the defense without moving any props.
Example;
* If you're building on a roof, there must be a way up or down for players to move without any blockage.
* If your defense is inside of a building, you can't fully block all doors so it's impossible for players to get in.
Other than that, you're free to be as creative as you want. Feel free to message me about questions about building or help with props.

This event will be server-wide, therefore by joining the server you will be participating in, you may get infected at any time!
Growing, etc. during the event is at your own risk of zombies raiding your property.

Rewards
  • Longest surviving humans:
    • 1st Place $250,000
    • 2nd Place: $100,000
    • 3rd Place: $50,000
  • The reward for destroying a zombie spawner: $25,000
Guidance
  • Make sure you sign up to the City Enforcement Team to use all of the event features
  • Your vehicles are fragile, so keep them safe and don't ram things with them
  • Share vehicles with other players
  • Use /event to coordinate (CET and Zombies have their own chats)
  • Use medical help sparingly
  • Beware of yellow blood
  • Look out for Broadcast about gear, weapons, antidotes and safehouses.
Rules
  • In addition to building rules:
    • Do not attempt to exploit any mechanics to avoid being turned into a zombie
    • Do not climb anywhere that is ridiculously hard to get to
    • Do not ruin the experience for other players
  • Failure to comply with the rules will result in creative punishments, that are unlikely to be fair to you.

BIG Thank you to @Megasaw and @Fredy for updating the new event this year!
Am banned for 3 months I wonder if there's a chance i can participate

Reaction score
Wdym cars ans weapons limited? We need to get our private weapons or no?
The vans that you gear up at and resupply are limited. Not all 128 players can claim them so you have to share. But every player can use and access weapons from every car even if you don't have keys for them. So if you see a broken down car or abandon car on the road, you can still resupply :)

Reaction score
Important question for people who actually go out on Halloween, are there any plans for another zombie event next weekend? I believe this was the case last year.
Nice of you to think about what happens for the other people who go out and have lives, anyways see you on the server in a few mins!