- Reaction score
Hello, Happy Halloween to you all! @TinySlayer will be running some Halloween events over the next couple of evenings.
Sunday 30th - 19:00 GMT
Monday 31st - 19:00 GMT
Patient Zero - A mysterious outbreak has occurred in Paralake with citizens experiencing symptoms including mania, body decomposition and increased aggression! Band together to try and survive the apocalypse.
Building rules before/during the event:
Players are allowed to use any kind of props as defence against the zombies but it must allow for players to come in/out of the defence without moving any props.
* If you're building on a roof, there must be a way up or down for players to move without any blockage.
* If your defence is inside of a building, you can't fully block all doors so it's impossible for players to get in.
Other than that, you're free to be as creative as you want to save the life of yourself and your loved ones!
There will also be other events ran throughout the period so keep an eye out!
Submissions for the Halloween build competition are still open! Winner will be picked on Tuesday!
Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!
Credit to @Ellie for the building rules
More information on the events:
- Longest surviving humans:
- 1st Place $250,000
- 2nd Place: $100,000
- 3rd Place: $50,000
- Reward for destroying a zombie spawner: $25,000
- Make sure you sign up to the City Enforcement Team in order to use all of the event features
- Your vehicles are fragile, so keep them safe and don't ram things with them
- Share vehicles with other players
- Use /event to coordinate
- Use medical help sparingly
- Beware of yellow blood
Event starts at 7pm GMT. Make sure you're aware of the daylight savings time changes.
- In addition to building rules:
- Do not attempt to exploit any mechanics to avoid being turned into a zombie
- Do not climb anywhere that is ridiculously hard to get to
- Do not ruin the experience for other players
- Failure to comply to the rules will result in creative punishments, that are unlikely to be fair to you.
Last edited by a moderator: