Happiest i have been in a while

Reaction score
Well i have been in the forums for about 2 months, and been playing PERP for about 3 months and it has been the best time of my life and i mean that, i have never laughed and smiled so much, some bad things happened over the summer, and this put my mind completely off it and made me a happy man.

I may have done a couple of things bad every no and then, and i am truly sorry for that, i tend to be rude as well, but still everyone is so loving and caring here towards me and everyone else, i have met some amazing people and am so happy i found this community, i will say my thank you to people and tell you a few things that i have enjoyed

A massive thank you top @Bolli, without him and i'm sure a lot others we would not be here, i respect you people

@LordTyla Very nice guy and helped me when i first joined, and he is just funny- sorry to hear about your english and maths exam.

@Hazza56 Hi friend, i dont why but i just find it funny when you say that, but yeh you have been really funny and a good guy to rp with

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 zac, pain in the as getting your name, first person that i really met, your funny and we have had some amazing times, especially in the old org

@Scrabuz the guy with the best voice voice ever, have't played much but you seem really friendly

@XxWhitewolfxX I have played with you the second most, we have had amazing times in the mi5 and that you are the best singer ever

@Coollittleman My best black friend, you been there from the start really, we still haven't grown together though, jades keeps on getting in the way.XD

And finally but not least @fasool.joker , you showed me the rules and what too do, i use to be a noob but thank to you i am not a noob anymore, god bless ya my friens

@Tadge My reppin brother- your gona get stabbed bruv wait till i come to luton

There is loads more people but my memory's gona blank, sorry to anyone that i have been horrible too, i am trying to improve and i will, thank you to everyone you don't even realize, i was so depressed and unhappy and this community changed my whole life

I am truly grateful to all of you guys.

Regards,

JustBanter69